Anyone notice? Hereford A-I book

Help Support CattleToday:

JHH

Reaction score
I have been looking at the Hereford A-I book again and the picture of the UPS Domino 3027 in 07 book is not the same as in the 06 book. Has anyone else noticed that? Or am I just not seeing correctly. JHH

JHH":3bs3msoa said:
I have been looking at the Hereford A-I book again and the picture of the UPS Domino 3027 in 07 book is not the same as in the 06 book. Has anyone else noticed that? Or am I just not seeing correctly. JHH
I don't know, I don't know that bull well. Are you breeding more horned genetics now JHH?

THG

THG":15fg84vn said:
JHH":15fg84vn said:
I don't know, I don't know that bull well. Are you breeding more horned genetics now JHH?

THG

No. Just looking through the books and noticed the pics were different.

I will continue to use horned lines but I am going to use some polled sires later this year for fall calves.

Don't have the 06 book, but the pic in the 07 AI book is the same one they use when you do a epd search on the AHA web site. I would think that would be a correct picture :?:

JHH":35ld955a said:
THG":35ld955a said:
JHH":35ld955a said:

THG

No. Just looking through the books and noticed the pics were different.

I will continue to use horned lines but I am going to use some polled sires later this year for fall calves.
He seems to be a good bull, give him a shot and find out what he is like.

THG

Latest posts