anyone know about this type of brushhog?

Help Support CattleToday:

BIL just brought a heavy duty 3pt 8 footer. He's really happy with it. He did quite a bit of looking and liked the Landpride better than the rest.

My small brushog is a 6 foot just about like this one but a little older and it has been bullet proof. i think that a good model of a landpride is as good as any other brushog.

I have a Land Pride Bush Hog Series RCR 2672. I have worked it very hard with absolutely no problems whatsoever. They are built tough. I paid $1795 New in 2003. I recently had new blades and a dealer service which made it like new again.

Land Pride is a division Great Plains which has an excellent reputation in the planting and tillage side of the farm equipment business.

Bought a 6 foot landpride a month ago for 1170.00 I modified the sheer bolt access panel (removed guard) for easier service. I have cut 5 foot tall over growth with it. If I had to do it again I would have bought one with a slip clutch. It would have been a little more since I already threw the drive shaft and broke the yoke. Darned downed fence post. hehe

Latest posts