Any washed up HS football players care to post a pic

Help Support CattleToday:

Defense~ Two half backs, two linebackers and four on the line. Offensive was QB, fullback, tailback and five on the line. Never did play six man, tho. Eight man is a thing of the past, but I think they still have six man teams. Six and eight man teams are extremely fast paced.

Seems like OU had a LB a few years ago from OK that played 8man his whole HS career. Don't remember his name though.

Calhoun Farm":1gjx2r5t said:
I had never heard of 8man football until I was long out of HS. Curious how offense and defense works missing 3 players.
Got a lot of 6 man football teams down here. Scores will be like 88-78 or 104-62....Never a dull moment. Most players have to play both ways as they may only have 1 or 2 subs. We have a full day of 6 man football here every year. Lots of fun for a small town.

http://www.texasfootball.com/11th-annua ... xcitement/

slick4591":ec5xc7qp said:
Played off and on while I was living in Dallas but was small (140- 5'9") and by the time I was a sophomore most had outgrown me so I couldn't make the high school team. Junior year we moved to Blue Ridge and I was introduced to 8 man football. With a total of 14 guys going out it was easy to make that team. Played both ways as ends, but QB'd when the regular guy was hurt, as well as tail back on occasion. I was the place kicker and punter. Also received kickoffs and punts. I guess the district coaches liked me because I made the all district team that year.

Senior year we moved up to 11 man and I primarily stayed at both end positions. Had my most fun when coach asked me to move to nose guard and create some havoc. Big center and little me could blow under him and create fumbles or grab the QB's leg. They finally went to the shotgun and I had to go back to my end, which I would switch back whenever he went back under center. Crappy ending because it was two minutes to half of the last game of the season when the ACL and meniscus blew up.

Played 11 man but I could fly, I could still smoke my oldest boy his senior year in HS and he ran a 4.6 forty.
I was 5'10" 170 back then.
Now the only way I can fly is if somebody threw me off a roof or I trip over something.

Calhoun Farm":1ya5v7hg said:
Seems like OU had a LB a few years ago from OK that played 8man his whole HS career. Don't remember his name though.

Ronnell Lewis from Dewar, OK was playing for the Detroit Lions

Latest posts