Any used bullet proof Balers I should consider ?

Help Support CattleToday:

tdarden3k

Reaction score
Are there any used, bullet- proof balers older balers out there round or small that I should look at in the $3-4K range. Easy to work on and holds up well. Dont have a hay baling contractor within 50 miles of me and I am too small for them anyway. Dont want to have to buy and be at the mercy of the sellers during drought seasons (if you could buy it anyway) plenty of labor available and approximately 15 acres. thanks

If you can find a good JD 410 that would suit your needs well. I had an old one I used for years specifically because it made small bales.

Good balers, several, depends on your ability to make repairs. Buttet proof, it hasn't been built yet.

tdarden3k":1m508shu said:
Are there any used, bullet- proof balers older balers out there round or small that I should look at in the $3-4K range. Easy to work on and holds up well. Dont have a hay baling contractor within 50 miles of me and I am too small for them anyway. Dont want to have to buy and be at the mercy of the sellers during drought seasons (if you could buy it anyway) plenty of labor available and approximately 15 acres. thanks

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep. there aint any bullet proof ones that I know of. Find one you are familiar with, or CAN work on it, and then if you cant, then make sure its one that someone close to you can work on. JMO

Latest posts