Another caption contest (WINNER ANNOUNCED)

Help Support CattleToday:

"Look Ma, no hands!"

junk truck!?!? They're not junk, they're priceless antiques!

and flaboy - I just seen a show on rfd about the Bellamy Bros ranch down in your neck of the woods. Are you one of them "dancin' cowboys" they were singing about?

Oh, I want third place :D , I got to see paint use the head chute on his cattle :shock:
Soooo, here it is...........I only took my eye's off the road for one second honey! Then all of a sudden, out of no where, this pool jumped out in front of me. It's o.k..... I've got a shop vac. :banana:

MistyMorning":3iomiz35 said:
I will not submit my entry until you change the award package.

I do not want or need one of Crowbar's wimmens (for I hope obvious reasons).

I do not want or need any of "Tightwads" junk trucks (I have more than enough junk equipment around the place as it is, thank you very much)

I do not want or need Paint's tutorial (I have horned cattle and know how to get them in a headgate already)

So bagboy, cough up some better prizes and I just might have an entry! ;-)

Ok Missy, in an effort to be politically correct I offered up the heiferettes as some women are just that way I hear. :eek: Since you seem to be so sensitive about this I will offer up some alternate awards.

1st place - all expense paid trip to Flaboy's B&B (Barn and Bullstuff). Expenses not to exceed $.02
2nd place - one free weeks stay in the infamous Stock Trailer Hotel. No maid service. Bring your own bedding.
3rd place - one free week of hay baling training on location near the B&B. Availability dates are mid June-Aug. Imagine the sunshine and 100 degree weather, you will be trained to operate tractors with no cabs, antique baler operation, advanced course in hay baler repair, and expert instruction on hay stacking. Once the hay is stacked you are welcome to take a roll in it. :shock:

cfpinz":3crivulw said:
"Look Ma, no hands!"

junk truck!?!? They're not junk, they're priceless antiques!

and flaboy - I just seen a show on rfd about the Bellamy Bros ranch down in your neck of the woods. Are you one of them "dancin' cowboys" they were singing about?

That's why they are such a prize.

I suspect not. The only dancing I can do is when I get in the fire ants. :shock:

show steer up":35bru4rp said:
Oh, I want third place :D , I got to see paint use the head chute on his cattle :shock:
Soooo, here it is...........I only took my eye's off the road for one second honey! Then all of a sudden, out of no where, this pool jumped out in front of me. It's o.k..... I've got a shop vac. :banana:

There aint no secret really.

All it takes is a lil patience and give em time to ease into the chute. :nod:

Since the updated award package put forth by Crowbar and bagboy isn't anymore desirable than the original package :roll: I have decided to become a judge instead of contestant in this contest. So, in no particular order, I liked Just curious's Exxon entry, MikeC's and Miss Daisy's. (you poor, poor people) :nod:

Wisteria Farms":11uoc04y said:
Anybody else wondering why the Stock Trailer Hotel is "infamous" and why he's inviting people to roll in his hay? Just wondering....
Is best, I think, not too ponder these things too much...... :shock: :cowboy:

angie":1r8uzvfd said:
Wisteria Farms":1r8uzvfd said:
Anybody else wondering why the Stock Trailer Hotel is "infamous" and why he's inviting people to roll in his hay? Just wondering....
Is best, I think, not too ponder these things too much...... :shock: :cowboy:

Me thinks Angie is wise beyond her years. :nod:

MistyMorning":3i3y2exp said:
Since the updated award package put forth by Crowbar and bagboy isn't anymore desirable than the original package :roll: I have decided to become a judge instead of contestant in this contest. So, in no particular order, I liked Just curious's Exxon entry, MikeC's and Miss Daisy's. (you poor, poor people) :nod:

Very dissappointing. Just as i was thinking of asking you to become my associate in the anti-crowder-for-president campaign. you must really hate me. :???:

So, Misty's position in the campaign is up for grabs. Who wants in?

Not a caption but it might be a good practice for moving to the Ozarks this year.

Miss Daisy":1du7z0m6 said:
MistyMorning":1du7z0m6 said:

Very dissappointing. Just as i was thinking of asking you to become my associate in the anti-crowder-for-president campaign. you must really hate me. :???:

I don't hate you Miss Daisy! :D Sorry about putting your name up for one of the prizes, but.......I WAS trying to get kicked out of that campaign position! :nod:

MistyMorning":19hyflp5 said:
Miss Daisy":19hyflp5 said:

I don't hate you Miss Daisy! :D Sorry about putting your name up for one of the prizes, but.......I WAS trying to get kicked out of that campaign position! :nod:

Oops! Sorry Miss Daisy, my bad. I missed the anti above. Please oh please reinstate me in the position of campaign treasurer. Remember, I can outspend just about anyone faster than you can say "God Made Little Green Apples" :shock:

I humbly await your reply :D

Latest posts