angus bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

a will apresiate very much if you can help me, wath lines or comfirmation do i need for black angus bull. if i want to keep the haifers for repleasements. need good mamas. second question. those bulls should i cross to a angus cow or to charolais cow for the same reason, keep the haifers.

For the Charolais cows I would look to bulls with pretty high milk, good carcass, and small stature. But I'm a fiend for moderation. Our forage base just can't support large cows.

dun

jaime flores":tkz78aaw said:
a will apresiate very much if you can help me, wath lines or comfirmation do i need for black angus bull. if i want to keep the haifers for repleasements. need good mamas. second question. those bulls should i cross to a angus cow or to charolais cow for the same reason, keep the haifers.

Look closely at the growth and milk epds. Look for a deep chested muscled bull with solid epds that will "meat" your needs.

tanks, and wath should i look in a angus or charolais bull if i want him to prodiuse good steers for sale at the border wish is my bussines.