Angus/brangus

Help Support CattleToday:

Jim62

Reaction score
I'm looking for a brangus bull to use on 20-25 angus cows. Are you in the brangus bull business by any chance?

ALACOWMAN":ctwtljbw said:
Angus/Brangus":ctwtljbw said:
You - I gather it's somewhere in Florida?
i cant find Whocares, Florida on the map :cboy:

Yep, good old FLORIDAUSA :) He is registered and I can get ya details if needed. Nothing really special but a good bull.

Jim, are you looking for a registered bull or just a good bull? Are EPD's a concern for you? How about Red Brangus, you looking for that? There is a sign for Brangus bulls out on FM609 between the Muldoon turnoff and La Grange. That's about all I know for black brangus around here. I've never contacted the guy so I couldn't tell you about his trustworthiness. There's also a guy that advertises for registered Red Brangus on HWY95 just north of Cistern. Don't know anything about him either but he has a nice sign :) .

Dick

If I knew where that county was located in Tx. I could giveyou some good reputable breeders names.unless you want to come all the way to Louisiana.lol

I just happen to have some Brangus bulls. You can call me and if I am to far away i know all the breeders down there and I can find out what you are looking for and send you in the right direction. Feel free to call. Nothing more I enjoy than talking cattle and my advice is free. Most say that's my 2 cents worth but that would be charging to much.
jon bevans
http://www.plbcattle.com
501-804-5006

Thanks to everybody for all the leads. I had forgotten about the Steiners.

I'll be checking to see what I can learn about branguses. I'm actually only interested in black--the red would clash with my current color scheme. :)

If you want a Red Brangus there is a breeder in the Gonzales area. I'm not hame ATT but if interested can get his telephone number or email addr later in the day and PM you. :)

Arnold Ziffle":1d6ba62o said:
Jim62: Cuero, Tx. should be pretty close to you. I bet you could find a bull you like at this place:

http://www.dcrbulls.com/

I also suggested that place. I have bought 4 or 5 bulls from them. My last two were Picasso Bulls, top right on the page.

I have really like the bulls and the calves they have thrown.

The guy that manages the place is real laid back and easy to deal with.

Latest posts