Angus/Brangus/Braford/Brahman Etx

Help Support CattleToday:

Bfields30

Reaction score
Curious on what are the best ranches around east Tx/ north east Tx that sell the best angus brangus and braford Brahman cows quality wise seeing if anyone knows.

J and J cattle co post some pictures of nice looking heifers. Thats the extent of my knowledge.

Bfields30 said:
Curious on what are the best ranches around east Tx/ north east Tx that sell the best angus brangus and braford Brahman cows quality wise seeing if anyone knows.

Local guy has some of the nicest grays I have ever seen. I haven't seen him at one of our Ag workshops lately. I will try and get in touch with him.
If I am successful I will pm you his name and number.

Caustic Burno said:
Bfields30 said:

Local guy has some of the nicest grays I have ever seen. I haven't seen him at one of our Ag workshops lately. I will try and get in touch with him.
Thanks CB

Bfields30 said:
Caustic Burno said:
Bfields30 said:

Thanks CB

Might be next week as I have to take my biscuit maker in for a stress test tomorrow. They think one her stints is failing. This isn't uncommon.

Latest posts