Andrew Jackson-Hero?

Help Support CattleToday:

auctionboy":2fi2p33e said:
Most civilizations before killed all of the native people!

I'm sure there were some but I must have been asleep when most did this.

Help me out as I must have missed something.

Auction Boy are you actually involved with cattle, I have never heard anyone raised on a farm sound and act like you do.

auctionboy":8nwgilu9 said:
Why not":8nwgilu9 said:
auctionboy":8nwgilu9 said:
Most civilizations before killed all of the native people! I think not killing all of them was a gift and they should be thankful! I am a white man and I don't owe anyone anything! You know a country has went down hill when the people it conquested over and its slaves become allowed to whine and complain! What do these indians owe the people that they conquered, committed genoside toward and erased from the earth. Jacksons comment was correct in that the wrong was already done and John Marshall was sitting back when things that had to be done were done and actted above the situation after. Sounds like all of the anti war people that hate Bush.

Auction Boy this is one i will have to disagree with you on. My grandpa was half cherokee. All my life i have told people that the JEWS and INDIANS WERE TWO OF THE MOST ABUSED PEOPLE EVER ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH. Every thing that waS ever promised the indian was taken away by greedy folks. I dont hate Bush but i do hate wrong in any shape form or fashion.

Every thing that was promised the indians was nothing but lies. If ever there was a group of people that were owed repparations ITS THE AMERICAN INDIAN. This was there land. call me breed or anything you want but i would be saying it without indian blood. Right has never wronged anyone and the indians were never done right. NEVER EVER.
Sorry I will write a check right now!

Coming from you, I'd prefer certified funds.You're bout as counterfeit as they come.

Crowderfarms":2mus3rvu said:
auctionboy":2mus3rvu said:
Why not":2mus3rvu said:
auctionboy":2mus3rvu said:
Most civilizations before killed all of the native people! I think not killing all of them was a gift and they should be thankful! I am a white man and I don't owe anyone anything! You know a country has went down hill when the people it conquested over and its slaves become allowed to whine and complain! What do these indians owe the people that they conquered, committed genoside toward and erased from the earth. Jacksons comment was correct in that the wrong was already done and John Marshall was sitting back when things that had to be done were done and actted above the situation after. Sounds like all of the anti war people that hate Bush.

Auction Boy this is one i will have to disagree with you on. My grandpa was half cherokee. All my life i have told people that the JEWS and INDIANS WERE TWO OF THE MOST ABUSED PEOPLE EVER ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH. Every thing that waS ever promised the indian was taken away by greedy folks. I dont hate Bush but i do hate wrong in any shape form or fashion.

Every thing that was promised the indians was nothing but lies. If ever there was a group of people that were owed repparations ITS THE AMERICAN INDIAN. This was there land. call me breed or anything you want but i would be saying it without indian blood. Right has never wronged anyone and the indians were never done right. NEVER EVER.
Sorry I will write a check right now!

Coming from you, I'd prefer certified funds.You're bout as counterfeit as they come.
Just the fact that you would except certified funds shows what kind of person you really are. I think everyone has had a ancester who was cheated or a slave or cheated, but the idea that you should gain economical from it is wrong, you think I am counterfeit I think this shows your a fraud.

auctionboy":1yvm2shn said:
Most civilizations before killed all of the native people!

How can you say this? Do you have any facts (like a bunch of examples) to back up this assertion? I can only think of a couple of examples where this was tried and they weren't successful.

auctionboy":981joqst said:
Just the fact that you would except certified funds shows what kind of person you really are.

WHAT????????

I'd think you, being auctionboy, would want people to have certified funds when they bid on real estate at your auctions (assuming that's what you're involved in.) Are you saying that you don't accept cashiers checks, certified funds, or postal money orders?

CUZ":3o6awe35 said:
auctionboy":3o6awe35 said:
Just the fact that you would except certified funds shows what kind of person you really are.

WHAT????????

I'd think you, being auctionboy, would want people to have certified funds when they bid on real estate at your auctions (assuming that's what you're involved in.) Are you saying that you don't accept cashiers checks, certified funds, or postal money orders?
I was saying if he wanted any funds or payments at all it would make him small. Just the idea of someone profitting from the pain of others. Also it is cattle auctions , not real estate but I may branch out. I don't care if the bidders on my cattle have certified funds because that is the auctions problem and I buy 99% of the time anyway.

Latest posts