hero cats-yes,CATS!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Someone asked if anyone had heard of cats ever doing anything- Well,here are 4 stories from Animal Planet.
1~ A cat woke her family up because of carbon monoxide buldup in the house-All were saved
2~ A cat saved her family from a fire-All were saved
3~A burgler broke into the house-Cat who had never scratched anyone slashed the burgler across the face. Burgler was caught.
4~ A man was sitting in his wheelchair outside his house useing his laptop. Someone thought he would be an easy target to rob. the cat who had been sitting under the wheelchair climbed the robbers leg and back screaming and clawing.. Robber was caught.
So there you are,some cats will protect and defend as well as some dogs

peg4x4":3opc2mji said:
Someone asked if anyone had heard of cats ever doing anything- Well,here are 4 stories from Animal Planet.
1~ A cat woke her family up because of carbon monoxide buldup in the house-All were saved
2~ A cat saved her family from a fire-All were saved
3~A burgler broke into the house-Cat who had never scratched anyone slashed the burgler across the face. Burgler was caught.
4~ A man was sitting in his wheelchair outside his house useing his laptop. Someone thought he would be an easy target to rob. the cat who had been sitting under the wheelchair climbed the robbers leg and back screaming and clawing.. Robber was caught.
So there you are,some cats will protect and defend as well as some dogs

The chance that cats will do anything besides claiming my favorite chair-0%

Cats hav not been domesticated for as long as dogs. In fact it's thought they are the last animal domesticated,also they haven't been chosen for behaviors like dogs have. There are murals of Egyptians hunding waterfowl with cats! Anyway,thought it'd be something interesting.

i used to take a pair of cats deer hunting with me.When ever I hunted near home the cats would follow me into the woods.The cats sat patiently near my tree.When I saw the cats get up I knew that something was about to show.It usually did.Cats have much better sense of hearing and smell than we do.They make good squirrel hunters also.

Latest posts