Amazing

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Darren Young, a WWE wrestler, has admitted to being gay. Can't say I've heard of him before but now that he is gay he is all over the news so I guess he is famous.

I wonder if any of you pure bred breeders came out and said you were gay if that might help your cattle sales? I suspect you'd have to raise organic, grass-fed, free range cattle of some sort to really get the most bang for your buck but apparently it will get you a lot of PR.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/15/showbiz/g ... pt%3Dhp_t2

Jogeephus said:
Darren Young, a WWE wrestler, has admitted to being gay. Can't say I've heard of him before but now that he is gay he is all over the news so I guess he is famous.

I wonder if any of you pure bred breeders came out and said you were gay if that might help your cattle sales?
I suspect you'd have to raise organic, grass-fed, free range cattle of some sort to really get the most bang for your buck but apparently it will get you a lot of PR.

i doubt it would since most cattleman are God fearing folks, with good morals ..........or aleast tolerable
:cowboy:

cross_7":3ii829gk said:
be nice are going have us out numbered and take over

I don't think they will ever outnumber us in fact I really think they are but a small insignificant portion of the population and I question why on earth they draw so much attention from the news media. I really believe if the majority could band together and say ENOUGH of the political correctness most of the problems would return to the closet.

Jogeephus":32fafro2 said:
cross_7":32fafro2 said:
be nice are going have us out numbered and take over

I don't think they will ever outnumber us in fact I really think they are but a small insignificant portion of the population and I question why on earth they draw so much attention from the news media. I really believe if the majority could band together and say ENOUGH of the political correctness most of the problems would return to the closet.
OK, Lets do it...

I already am but I need to find some statesmen to vote for. (yes, I said statesmen but that doesn't exclude women by definition its just the word we have used for hundreds of years so you should be used to it if it offended you. And if it did, grow some more skin and get over it)

It seems to me the freeloaders and leeches make the most noise. They might not outnumber good people but they make more noise.

Another thing that keeps the leech feeders in power is good people get split by social issues (like gay marriage, abortion, etc. etc) and fiscal issues (foreign intervention, food stamps, welfare, ObamaCare, big government programs). The leech feeders play on that split and the vote goes 50% leeches, and 30% voting anti-leech and 20% being so disgusted by the choices that they stay home.

Leeches win...

Talking about making noise...

We are lucky enough here in NC to have this guy leading us to the promise land.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQAj6IxBh78

"This is no momentary hyperventilation and liberal screaming match. This is a movement," the Rev. William Barber, head of the North Carolina NAACP, told the crowd Monday in Asheville.

The Moral Monday events began in April following the passage of Republican-sponsored legislation requiring a state-issued photo ID to be eligible to vote. Since then, thousands of protesters have shown up at the state Capitol in Raleigh to voice concerns about legislation being pushed through by Republican lawmakers and GOP Gov. Pat McCrory.

The protest have been non-violent, but so far more than a 1,000 people have been arrested and jailed, according to DemocracyNow.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/north-carolin ... /id/519195

Latest posts