Amazing

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
It is truly amazing at how mad some of ya'll can get over a Internet chat board.
There is nothing on this board that is serious.
Serious is when you don't know where your kids are.
Serious is when someone in your family is gravely ill.
Serious is do you have your ticket for the last pickup ride to eternity.
Priorities are God Family, Country, and Job.
I have never to this day seen anything in a cow that was serious, heck if I loose one I will buy another.

wow I agree with you 100% as i have said in another post i actaully agree with you 90% of the time the other 10% you are a kinda out there anyhow a least we can all agree to disagree once in a while thats what used to make this country so great freedom of speech what a concept :lol: :lol:

Caustic, I think it's just a matter of the newbies getting to know you. Once they do, they wont be so offended.

You don't sugar coat things, and I appreciate that.

If people would realize that you've answered thousands of the same questions before, they would begin to understand.

And now that your in the high speed world, things should be so much better.

I agree with you Caustic, but my guess is that those who disagree won't reply to this post. Put me in the agree column! :D

as stated before once i see caustics name any where near a board i jump in to read it!
i really think it is great that he is able to rile the feathers of so many with so little effort! and be so knowladgable in the process! caustic you da man!!!!!

Caustic Burno":2kz4njmd said:
It is truly amazing at how mad some of ya'll can get over a Internet chat board.
I have never to this day seen anything in a cow that was serious, heck if I loose one I will buy another.

Even though I tend to forget occasionally (sp?), you're absolutely right! :)

Caustic Burno":1bpvfk89 said:

Agreed. The people who take themselves too seriously are usually the ones that are the quickest to take offense.Have seen this here and see it all the time in real life.

VanC":7052i0a8 said:
Caustic Burno":7052i0a8 said:

Agreed. The people who take themselves too seriously are usually the ones that are the quickest to take offense.Have seen this here and see it all the time in real life.

I agree with both of you.

Katherine

msscamp":o47li8x6 said:
Caustic Burno":o47li8x6 said:

Even though I tend to forget occasionally (sp?), you're absolutely right! :)
Ditto.

We :heart: reading your funny posts, you always have a funny line or comback for most anything.

NewCowboy :kid: and mom :pretty:

Farmhand":3uwuabf3 said:
Caustic - I love ya!

I will not go this far :D But I do agree with the post! Some times we get caught up in our little small world rather it be here on the internet or elsewhere and loose sight of the big picture!

Ps. I have hard time remember who is boy and who is girl, Farmhand please tell me you are girl? I could see Caustic in lots of cowboy movies, but Broke-back Mountain is not one of them. :D

No way to say it better Caustic. Too many people have a hair trigger these days. Like a man told me once," the mainest thang is don't get excited." 8)

CB, couldn't have said it better. Half the reason I come to the boards is to get a laugh or two, and to read experinces of other folks operations.

Caustic Burno":2xuj53wg said:

AMEN~!

Caustic Burno":9vkjxabm said:

I agree.

Latest posts