Amazing

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt":4y52u07s said:
Farmhand":4y52u07s said:
Caustic - I love ya!

I will not go this far :D But I do agree with the post! Some times we get caught up in our little small world rather it be here on the internet or elsewhere and loose sight of the big picture!

Ps. I have hard time remember who is boy and who is girl, Farmhand please tell me you are girl? I could see Caustic in lots of cowboy movies, but Broke-back Mountain is not one of them. :D
I am most definately girl. :D You will never find me broke-back - no way, no how! Way too much good in the opposite sex. ;-)

Caustic I think maby you forgot one.

"Open the fridge door and discover their's no Bud Light"

But really like I always said,arguing is like setting in a rocking chair,you can rock all day but ya still aint got nowhere.

Cal

True and to the point.... I have come to expect no less from you!

I think you forgot one that is serious Caustic. Once a person gets his/her ticket to Heaven then they should be doing their best to follow what their Saviour wants them to do. That's something that should be taken seriously and it includes loving one another and using words to uplift each other.

Caustic, you amaze me. If I hadn't been reading your posts for awhile and have come to form my own mental immage of you, I would have thought that you are smoothing over the rough grain that we've associated with you. Good insight into priorities.
You know, most folks take me about as serious as I take myself and I like it that way. Guess that six decades of life has taught me something and still have more humility training to go.
Dave Mc