Amazing (touching) Photography

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
My mom found these pics courtesy of one of her FB friends and after hearing that she had been trying to send me the link to them for two days but has been to scared to. Finally she mentioned it to me when we were talking earlier so i looked it up, and well cried like a baby. Those of you who don't know, my husbands currently deployed and pray to God I never have to go through with this widow has.

http://ohpenelopephotography.blogspot.com/2011/12/heaven-was-needing-hero.html

Farmgirl10, I have never served in the military, however, I have the deepest respect for those who have AND their families. Please keep those youtube images out of your head and instead, replace them with those of you two together and the phone conversations you will have for the term of his service. It is you, that gives him the strength and ability to move forward and grounded in confidence. I salute him and I salute YOU. Without the both of you, I would not have the freedom to even type this. I will pray for strength in both you and his speedy return. God bless!

Thanks, I try not to keep those pictures in my mind, I try not even even see it as a possibility. I never thought he relied on me so much until he left and guess you never know just how important you can be to someone. Every opportunity he has to talk to me, that's the first thing he does. I was told that a deployment is the ultimate test of a relationship and really believe it to be true. Its only brought us closer together and we even get the chance to have a second first kiss. :heart: I have a feeling that keeping the excitement in when i see him is going to be even harder than holding back the tears when he left. :nod: