Am slow but I get it now

Help Support CattleToday:

The only problem with pie in the sky thinking is reality.

GB, I never grew heirlooms before this year. I'll have to admit to being a little ignorant. I lost my first couple of "real" tomatoes. I learned quickly that they need to be picked while the color just started to come in. But they are good.

All this rain keeps splitting my cherry tomatoes, but nobody here minds.

Had hopes of freezing some fresh salsa, but seems that there is a whole in the blender. It starts out really full, but by the time my wife goes to freeze it, there's not enough left to mess with and that disappears shortly.

American have become so dumb they get all their information from Hollywood and cable news instead of doing any research for themselves. I have given up on Americans. Back in 08 I said no way will they vote for Obama with all the information about his church his friends and other activities but sure enough they did. Then in 12 I said no way after 4 years of this turd ramming Obamacare down your throat and being a total waste will they reelect him and sure enough they did. I think if Hitler came back to life walked out in his SS uniform gave a bs speech Americans would vote him into the White House I have totally give up hope for intelligence and common sense in this country.

CM homemade salsa is hard to beat I remember when my Mom use to can it when I was a kid lucky them made big pots of the stuff if not we would of had the same problem.

In our school district, instead of chicken nuggets being served one day, they were served actual chicken
drumsticks of the oven baked/roasted variety at the elementary schools. The response was that the kids
thought the "chicken with a handle" was cool. :shock: So many kids that don't even know what a chicken
leg is, much less where it actually comes from!

Latest posts