Am I the only one on here that does this

Help Support CattleToday:

Naaaa, you are not alone. Although in my instance, Husband has his 20 projects going and I have my 20. Add to that another 10 indoor, household projects, maintaining the every day house things that includes things like feeding other people, making sure they have clean clothes and that the inside of the house doesn't look like the barn.

no your not alone in starting alot of projects.most all my projects im doing now i have to have help.take yesterday for instance.i had a guy bring his cutting torch to blow holes so we could hang 5 gates.so we started an worked 4hrs hanging them.i had already bent a titaium drill bit drilling into drill stem pipe.an im also trying to find someone to bale hay.as well as finish the pastures in 2 wks.

Finally.... I get to use that Organizational Behaviour class from college!!! :D :D

This is called job differention (sp?) Some people need a lot of it. They like to have many different & varied tasks in their job description. This is where we get out Jacks of all trades. Some people like to specialize in a narrow frame. this is where we get out speciallists!

I'm a Jack of all trades, master of none. People think I have to have been at it 400 yrs to do everything I've done. I'm always ahveing to remind them that just because you had a job, doesn't mean you worked there 30 yrs! Many of my jobs, I worked at just long enough to get good at them, then they got boring, so I moved to something else.
right now, I'm hanging a tin ceiling in the master bedroom (other 3 have been done.) I'm working in the yard. I'm reading everthing I can get my hands on on cattle, I'm back to studying pasture management. I'm fixing a few things in the motorhome & cleaning out the garage!

Latest posts