Aluminium Stock Trailer ?

Help Support CattleToday:

There's I think three manufacturers that build pots. I think any of them have a good gooseneck but I know Wilson does.
The one I'm pulling now is a older sundowner, it's a good trailer for sure but don't know how it would take abuse. I'm sure it can't hang with a Wilson.

gizmom":1jpylyf4 said:
We have had our 24 ft Alum. Feather lite since 1998 only cost has been brakes and tires. About every five years it gets a acid wash and then it looks brand new. They are very proud of them but ours has sure been worth the money.

gizmom

I had a FL for about 10 years, think it was a 98 model also. Loudest trailer I've ever owned, plus the rear slider being located on the inside was a horrible design.

cfpinz

Wow our trailer has never been loud (but the boss and I are both hard of hearing so heck we may not have noticed if it is) and our slider on the back has always worked very well. It also has a slider between the first and second compartment which I agree is a waste never could figure that one out. But this is just a 24' trailer not a pot. I have always liked the trailer and it has been pulled a lot of miles over the years.

gizmom

Latest posts