Alternative crops

Help Support CattleToday:

There's a poor fellow who walks the streets of our city, speaking primarily gibberish with what mind he has left. He alternately laughs and cries in a most hideous fashion, sometimes in a church he may have wandered into. He used to be a college prospect quarterback. On graduation night, he got a hold of a bad batch of drugs. Or should I say, an extra bad batch. One of his buddies died.

greenwillowherefords":3dsun5pn said:
There's a poor fellow who walks the streets of our city, speaking primarily gibberish with what mind he has left. He alternately laughs and cries in a most hideous fashion, sometimes in a church he may have wandered into. He used to be a college prospect quarterback. On graduation night, he got a hold of a bad batch of drugs. Or should I say, an extra bad batch. One of his buddies died.
There is no such thing as a "bad batch or extra bad batch" of drugs. ALL illegal drugs are BAD!

The new weed to smoke now is Salvia. My Grandmother always had it in her flower beds, it grows around my house and they also sell it at Walmart. It is supposed to make you see three of everything, and in different colors too!

It would suit me just fine if all the dopeheads had there own boards and left this one to cattle and cattle people!!!! :mad: :mad:

Latest posts