ALLIS CHALMERS WD hydraulics question

Help Support CattleToday:

Eastwaviking

Reaction score
I have a AC WD with factory rear hydraulic arms. I just bought a NH 469 pull swather with John deer hydraulic attatchments.
What do I need to buy and do to make my tractor ready to cut hay?
I imagine it's some sort of hydraulic splitter that I attatch where my hydraulic hose comes out of the tractor body. But I'm just guessing.

Thanks.

It sounds to me like your tractor has single action hydraulics and your cylinder is double action. your haybine will work either a single or double action cylinder. check if you can change your cylinder to single action , if not get one that you can, most cylinders can be changed by just taking the hose off the down side and draining oil out of that side and putting a breather in.

I don't know a whole lot about AC tractors but a tractor is a tractor. You will need a remote hydraulic control unit. This is usually a separate set of controls. It will tap into your existing hydraulic system and give you a remote hydraulic attachment point. Check with a dealer as to what you will need to outfit it. Be ready as these are not cheap by no means.

Latest posts