All I can say is PAROLE TIDE!

Help Support CattleToday:

HA! I read that.. now they are starting to really be a top program, just like Oklahoma did!

I am just glad that Tennessee doesn't hold a monopoly on criminals in their football program.

This is good, now we will see if the Tide rises or falls. They need to give them boys their walking papers.
No if ands or buts, or there done in my eyes. This might be what it takes to slow the Tide down.

highgrit":1sta5ff9 said:
This is good, now we will see if the Tide rises or falls. They need to give them boys their walking papers.
No if ands or buts, or there done in my eyes. This might be what it takes to slow the Tide down.

I think one of them was the All American signee from Louisiana who could run a 4.10 40 yard dash with a flat screen tv under one arm and a watemelon under the other. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":3vgk0d12 said:
highgrit":3vgk0d12 said:

I think one of them was the All American signee from Louisiana who could run a 4.10 40 yard dash with a flat screen tv under one arm and a watemelon under the other. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

:lol2: :lol: Isnt that the requirements to get into an SEC school now??

Limomike":1yapl2rp said:
:lol2: :lol: Isnt that the requirements to get into an SEC school now??

That's one of them Mike. Most also have to be able to say most of the ABC's and do multiplication tables up to their 3's. That's good for a 4.0 every semester. :lol2:

HOSS":o2tkjaov said:
I am just glad that Tennessee doesn't hold a monopoly on criminals in their football program.
Looks like bama is winning the fulmer cup this year ..

Auburn had the same stuff going on a couple years ago. They cut 3 or 4 from the team in the off season. 2 were starters. These kids think they can do what ever they want with no consequences. I would say its cause of who yhey are but i think its more society than anything else.

From what I read Saban has done nothing yet but the school has suspended all four. Nick should have stepped up instead of the university.

Alan, you must not have read the link Hoss posted. It says that all of them were suspended indefinitely by Saban.

Circle H Ranch

I imagine they feel about as important right now as the two idiots that were sent home from Miami for breaking curfew. There are some stupid people in this world and these are only a few of them.

Circle H Ranch

TexasBred":3rip32ez said:
highgrit":3rip32ez said:

:clap: :lol2:

Latest posts