Alabama Preacher

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
An Alabama preacher said to his congregation, 'Someone in this congregation has spread a rumor that I belong to the Ku Klux Klan. This is a horrible lie and one which a Christian community cannot tolerate. I am embarrassed and do not intend to accept this. Now, I want the party who did this to stand and ask forgiveness from God and this Christian Family.'

No one moved. The preacher continued, 'Do you have the nerve to face me and admit this is a falsehood? Remember, you will be forgiven and in your heart you will feel glory. Now stand and confess your transgression.' Again, all was quiet.

Then slowly, a drop-dead gorgeous blonde with a body that would stop traffic rose from the third pew. Her head was bowed and her voice quivered as she spoke, 'Reverend there has been a terrible misunderstanding. I never said you were a member of the Ku Klux Klan. I simply told a couple of my friends that you were a wizard under the sheets.' The preacher fell to his knees, his wife fainted, and the congregation roared!

Some preachers like to play. We had one that divorced his wife an ran off with a 16 year old .
He was 49 at the time, i heard they got married and had a house full of kids.
Some of the preachers wife's like to play and tip around to. It happens.

it aint unusual for one too be in the klan either...my great grandpa was a grand wizard they found him in a creek murdered.. he burned and terrorised in fact the very town i work in. they burned half the old town to the ground.... left my great grandmother broke and homeless, with 3 young girls... never had any use for the klan... if i dont like you ill let you see it in my face, not behind a hood

alacattleman":34k7x58g said:
it aint unusual for one too be in the klan either...my great grandpa was a grand wizard they found him in a creek murdered.. he burned and terrorised in fact the very town i work in. they burned half the old town to the ground.... left my great grandmother broke and homeless, with 3 young girls... never had any use for the klan... if i dont like you ill let you see it in my face, not behind a hood

Always looked to me as being cowards. From what I have seen on the history channels.

Latest posts