Alabama and Clemson

Help Support CattleToday:

Heck of a ballgame. Glad to see Clemson win after coming so close last year. Watson and Dabo seem like good guys. I think Bama will try to bring Dabo in one day when Saban retires.

Heck of a ballgame. I'm glad Clemson won, for reasons previously stated. I noticed no after game interview/handshake with the great one. Arrogant prick.

SOB, I would be interested in more of your card playing/gambling insight. That's interesting, although I'm no gambler. I learned in jr high school playing nickel/dime/quarter that I am unlucky at cards. Cheap lesson that I am grateful for.

I tried to tell you guys....Clemson had the QB...Great game by both teams though. Definitely the class of NCAA football.

TexasBred":3ex4mtl5 said:
I tried to tell you guys....Clemson had the QB...Great game by both teams though. Definitely the class of NCAA football.
Seems Clemson saved their best football for their last 2 games... yes great game and Clemson earned their title.

Son of Butch":1p9cyn91 said:
TexasBred":1p9cyn91 said:
Seems Clemson saved their best football for their last 2 games... yes great game and Clemson earned their title.
Yessir they did.

Latest posts