Alabama and Clemson

Help Support CattleToday:

Alabama is favored by 7
Clemson shocked me... let alone Ohio State crushing them 31-0
Could be a whale of a game.

P.S.
IF Penn State wins the Rose Bowl tomorrow... there will be bxtchin all winter long about not getting a playoff spot
after they won the Big 10 title and the committee chose the Big 10 runner up Ohio State instead of them.
Penn State is a 7 point underdog vs USC tomorrow and they have not gotten any respect all season long.

Alan":2om5zlha said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2om5zlha said:
True Grit Farms":2om5zlha said:
Go to heck trojans, that's the left coast of a different country.

Lol, whatever....

I wasn't sure how to take that comment.

Very simple Al, I don't care for James Franklin or Penn State therefore I am pulling for the USC Trojans.

Son of Butch":2dqpvxqu said:
Alabama is favored by 7

P.S.
IF Penn State wins the Rose Bowl tomorrow... there will be bxtchin all winter long about not getting a playoff spot
after they won the Big 10 title and the committee chose the Big 10 runner up Ohio State instead of them.
Penn State is a 7 point underdog vs USC tomorrow and they have not gotten any respect all season long.
Upset of the decade.....Clemson wins. :nod: :nod:

TexasBred":15k4axk8 said:
Son of Butch":15k4axk8 said:
Alabama is favored by 7

P.S.

I hope your right, but might of Satan fixed the problem.
http://www.espn.com/college-football/st ... title-game

TexasBred":hawmb48h said:
Son of Butch":hawmb48h said:
Alabama is favored by 7

P.S.
You willing to back up that statement with a little wager TB? :tiphat:

TexasBred":1yq4b4nr said:
Son of Butch":1yq4b4nr said:
Alabama is favored by 7

Coinciding with TB's announced backing of Clemson, Vegas has moved the line... Alabama is now favored by 7.5
1/2 point move [either direction] off of either 3 or 7 is truly a huge movement
I didn't realize TB had that much power to move a betting line as a negative indicator! :)

I'll bite on that 1/2 point
Alabama 30
Clemson 23

TexasBred":1cibij6p said:
Son of Butch":1cibij6p said:
Alabama is favored by 7

P.S.

not really an upset TB....
you must not have seen Clemson play the last year or two....
They pretty good.....
Proud of the record of the ACC in this years Bowls....it is a better conference than many give credit for....
Particularly proud of the Hokies under their new Coach.... 10 wins in his first year....

pdfangus":a4k0cmea said:
TexasBred":a4k0cmea said:
Son of Butch":a4k0cmea said:
Alabama is favored by 7

P.S.

not really an upset TB....
you must not have seen Clemson play the last year or two....
They pretty good.....
Proud of the record of the ACC in this years Bowls....it is a better conference than many give credit for....
Particularly proud of the Hokies under their new Coach.... 10 wins in his first year....
I keep up with them some but haven't seen them play until they played OSU. They looked pretty awesome in that game. Hokies came back and took it. Was proud for them and the new coach.

TN Cattle Man":3s2i739i said:
TexasBred":3s2i739i said:
Son of Butch":3s2i739i said:
Alabama is favored by 7

P.S.
You willing to back up that statement with a little wager TB? :tiphat:
Not much of a gambler but I'll bet you a Tee-Shirt from a school of my choice (I'm gonna win). :lol2: :lol2: :hide:

Son of Butch":36xpk8su said:
TexasBred":36xpk8su said:
Son of Butch":36xpk8su said:
Alabama is favored by 7

Coinciding with TB's announced backing of Clemson, Vegas has moved the line... Alabama is now favored by 7.5
1/2 point move [either direction] off of either 3 or 7 is truly a huge movement
I didn't realize TB had that much power to move a betting line as a negative indicator! :)

I'll bite on that 1/2 point
Alabama 30
Clemson 23

Butch I don't know squat about "betting". Just was really impressed by Clemson. Alabama looked good as well but was just really impressed with Clemson.....and we still don't know how the freshman QB will stand up under real pressure and Clemson has a proven commodity in their QB. That might be the one big advantage they have.

all the faldarah about Lane Kiffen may have some impact as well....
a new offensive coordinator in the week before the title game could be a bump in the road.
Clemson still recalls last year and is wanting this in a big way....
i don't think it would be a big upset....
I am going to try to watch this one all the way through.
better than an NFL game today.

pdfangus":24q4z2o8 said:
all the faldarah about Lane Kiffen may have some impact as well....
a new offensive coordinator in the week before the title game could be a bump in the road.
Clemson still recalls last year and is wanting this in a big way....
i don't think it would be a big upset....
I am going to try to watch this one all the way through.
better than an NFL game today.
I'd rather watch Slippery Rock vs Seton Hall than an NFL game. :nod:

I realize the sites where these games are played are set up years in advance but did you notice the lopsided crowd at the Alabama Washington game. They said there were 75,000 people in the stands. My guess is 70,000 from Alabama and 5,000 from Washington. It was like a home game for Alabama. I don't think it affected the final outcome of the game. Alabama has a great defense. The same could be said for the USC/Penn State game but the Rose Bowl always has a Pac12 team playing. Which means there are pretty good odds of one of those teams being from California. National championship games should be at a very neutral site. Just my opinion, and again I don't think it affected the outcome of this game.

Latest posts