AI class for this dummy

Help Support CattleToday:

I was wondering about that.

Dun, did you respond to the wrong message string?

Or where you talking about banding bull calves in a V chute?

That sure wouldn't be much fun.

Badlands

Between Mike's friction heated gun, and Dun's sack of nuts, this string is going South in a hurry!

Badlands

Badlands":2ddmssiz said:
I was wondering about that.

Dun, did you respond to the wrong message string?

Or where you talking about banding bull calves in a V chute?

That sure wouldn't be much fun.

Badlands

Yup, brain fart. Was referrring to the banding of calves using the deal cfpinz was talking about for banding.

dun

Badlands":126mpr61 said:
Between Mike's friction heated gun, and Dun's sack of nuts, this string is going South in a hurry!

Badlands
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :nod: :clap: :clap: :help: :help: -There is nothing - NOTHING - absolutely NO THING funnier than NATURE! :lol2: GASP - GASP - AND GASP - WHEEZE!

DOC HARRIS

PS - Unless it is Badlands! :lol2: :nod:

DOC HARRIS":2to3q3ae said:
Badlands":2to3q3ae said:

Badlands
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :nod: :clap: :clap: :help: :help: -There is nothing - NOTHING - absolutely NO THING funnier than NATURE! :lol2: GASP - GASP - AND GASP - WHEEZE!

DOC HARRIS

PS - Unless it is Badlands! :lol2: :nod:

Man, you guys had me going through my AI manuel for the last several hours, sweating, I almost called Henry.... I know there is something about nut sacks and AI, you missed that part in class! :D :D

Alan

:shock: :lol2: :lol2: hahahahaha - I know that this is a little off the subject, I thought that I would just throw this in for the fun of it! Has nothing to do with guns or nuts but it might - - -hm m m m - - maybe it DOES at that!

Dear Tide:
I am writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it all of my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my fifties I find it even better! In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck.

One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my new white blouse! I grabbed my bottle of Tide with bleach alternative, and to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative and then my attorney called and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband.

What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect! I thank you, once again, for having a great product.

Well, gotta go, have to write to the Hefty bag people.

DOC HARRIS

Soooo that's the reason my wife uses Tide. Also saw a crate of those hefty bags that they catch bricks in sitting in the kitchen................

dun

Latest posts