About time, slow pokes keep right.

Help Support CattleToday:

Brute 23":34cujzb5 said:
If you move in to the left lane to pass I have no problem with that. At the first chance you better move back right. Going for 3 or 4 cars when you could have moved over will not fly.

I had a car try to brake check me in the middle of HW 37. They had traffic backed up. People were be nice. Several trucks actually grouped up and ran the car off the road until they stopped in the ditch.

Had another car backing up traffic in the left lane one day. They were brake checking me and I was laughing and honking the horn. There was probably 20 cars backed up behind them. The lady waved her phone at me and then called some one, I assumed it was 911. I waited a minute and called also. I told the dispatch... Did a lady call in complaining of some some tailgating and honking at her. Dispatch said yes. I said flat out... its me. Told dispatch what was going on. She said hold on a minute. Shortly after the car moved over. The dispatch lady said she told her she can not drive in the left lane. A cop pulled her over a couple miles later.

I see stupid stuff like that all the time. The most dangerous people on the road are the ones who don't know the laws and people going slower than the speed limit. Studies are backing that. Its far more dangerous to drive 10 under than 10 over.

I would love to see the DPS raise state revenue coffers by nailing those speeding SOB's.
I would love to see the speed limits lowered again 75 is nuts on some of these roads.

Caustic Burno":2csqg7di said:
Brute 23":2csqg7di said:
If you move in to the left lane to pass I have no problem with that. At the first chance you better move back right. Going for 3 or 4 cars when you could have moved over will not fly.

I had a car try to brake check me in the middle of HW 37. They had traffic backed up. People were be nice. Several trucks actually grouped up and ran the car off the road until they stopped in the ditch.

Had another car backing up traffic in the left lane one day. They were brake checking me and I was laughing and honking the horn. There was probably 20 cars backed up behind them. The lady waved her phone at me and then called some one, I assumed it was 911. I waited a minute and called also. I told the dispatch... Did a lady call in complaining of some some tailgating and honking at her. Dispatch said yes. I said flat out... its me. Told dispatch what was going on. She said hold on a minute. Shortly after the car moved over. The dispatch lady said she told her she can not drive in the left lane. A cop pulled her over a couple miles later.

I see stupid stuff like that all the time. The most dangerous people on the road are the ones who don't know the laws and people going slower than the speed limit. Studies are backing that. Its far more dangerous to drive 10 under than 10 over.

I would love to see the DPS raise state revenue coffers by nailing those speeding SOB's.
I would love to see the speed limits lowered again 75 is nuts on some of these roads.

They are the worse ones. You should see them when they do shift changes on the border. There will be 6 dps doing 80 or 85 heading home. You can get right in line with them and go.

I was coming home a couple weeks ago and there were 3 or 4 of us doing 80 down the interstate. We got hung up in some 18 wheelers and there was a GW in the pile. I actually slowed up and let the GW in to pass. I was waiting when we got clear to see how fast he was going to drive. A lady was on my bumper so I moved over and let her go. She took off like a rocket. The GW took off too. I got to 80 and set my cruise again. She kept after it and the GW was right behind her. I bet she ran it up to 85-90. When they leveled off he flipped the lights on and pulled her over. :lol2: Guess she didn't know GWs can write tickets too.

They don't have the man power to enforce those laws. Most of the dps have gone to enforcing people driving reckless. They can have one person pulled over and traffic is speeding right past.

Love it.
US 190 here is two lane with a driveway at the bottom or top of every hill.
Ninety percent pulling out are little blue haired old ladies. I irritate the fire out of the Houston crowd set the cruse at 65, they will eventually pass in these hills. Funny part is I will pull up beside them at the light in town. If the city cop hasn't downed them. The Houston idiots are driving like their butt is on fire and their head is catching heading for the reservation to gamble.
You come through Woodville on US 190 you better be doing posted speeds city boy will light you up.
South of town on US 69 the DPS will get your mind right.
IMO a lot of this driving aggression would go away if the law started enforcing traffic laws. Let the idiots pay the stupid tax to the city, state and insurance.

We don't run hard on unless it's on an interstate. Back roads and highways I like to stay within 8 - 10 mph of the speed limit. I paid a $1,050 speeding ticket awhile back and got off cheap, no points no record.

Latest posts