A Television question for the US and Canada and elsewhere?

Help Support CattleToday:

Australian Cattleman

Reaction score
Tenterfield,New England Region NSW,Australia
Can any of the posters on this board tell me whether you have seen an Australian television production called "McLeods Daughters" ? It is one of our top rating TV programs here. I'm lead to believe that it rates well in many overseas countries. Its a country based serial set in the countryside of the state of South Australia. Its set on a property that was purchased by the television network. It is a fully functional property running Polled Hereford cattle. They have some crops and also run Merino sheep and run a few horses as well.
It is fairly well scripted,most of the things that the cast get up to are reasonably authentic. There are a few things that country folk off the land pick up that have a few city like/alternate angles.
Thanks for any information.
Colin

I haven't heard or seen it. But it does sound like a pretty interesting show, one I might watch.

Ryan

Yeah, they play it on Dish network in the evenings around 8 on one of the "girlie" channels somewhere in the 130-150 range. Not sure which channel but I can remember seeing it as I'm flipping back and forth from RFDTV to Spike and Discovery.

I have seen one I did not watch BUT MAYBE BACAUSE I thought and still think it said Mc Cloud's Dauhters I'll check it out the next time I see it - - May have been me! (My dylexic self)

There was a TV program called "Mc Cloud"

Ther was an Aussie Movie on late night - I saw it once - A retired gentle man/widower, had a chance meeting with a Married Woman/ in an unhappy marrige - that he had Dated 40 years before

I didn't get the name of it - maybe it was a dream!

I have Directv and this program airs regularly. I have watched one or two episodes and they were pretty good. I think it airs on Lifetime, but may be mistaken.

Channel 128 on Dish. Saw it a couple of times when channel surfing. Haven't stayed on the channel long enough to know. I'm not much of a soap opera person myself. The girls on the show looked okay though. :lol:

Latest posts