A really odd question

Help Support CattleToday:

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":dkuiw5d2 said:
I was trying to add that they require lots of water. This isnt the dumbest post on the board. Heck every post you make has bs written all over it. Your post remind me of an uneducated redneck. I bet you are just as ugly as dan blocker was to. Keep your opinions to yourself and play nice or dont play at all. Good day.

Your a wantabee at best you screwed up and are not man enough to say you don't have a clue about cattle, just like that other bs post you made they other day about pastures still green and lush. ESABATM. I normally don't read your post as they usally are full of horse hockey, but again I will say that was the dumbest post of all time.

Caustic, there's sure been a lot of dumb posts over the years. Some of 'em are even mine. You really think that one is the dumbest of all time? Remember GP? And what about TNCattleJerk?

Texan":3eulti6f said:
Caustic, there's sure been a lot of dumb posts over the years. Some of 'em are even mine. You really think that one is the dumbest of all time? Remember GP? And what about TNCattleJerk?

Texan this is the number one of all time to date.
This one came with Here's your Sign.

I've got 2 Brammers up here. This summer I plan to install taps in them humps and have water available for me at anytime.I may even hook a hose pipe to em' and let em water the grass.4 legged tankers.

Crowderfarms":prufpbwk said:
I've got 2 Brammers up here. This summer I plan to install taps in them humps and have water available for me at anytime.I may even hook a hose pipe to em' and let em water the grass.4 legged tankers.

Crowder, that sounds like a plan! ;-) Let me know how it works, ok?

msscamp":2isd72cl said:
Crowderfarms":2isd72cl said:

I will Msscamp.

Crowderfarms":3f6zo23u said:
msscamp":3f6zo23u said:
Crowderfarms":3f6zo23u said:

I will Msscamp.

:D Turn them cows into pets and it could alleviate all kinds of problems in the heat of summer!

msscamp":148rnv4y said:
Crowderfarms":148rnv4y said:
msscamp":148rnv4y said:
Crowderfarms":148rnv4y said:

I will Msscamp.

:D Turn them cows into pets and it could alleviate all kinds of problems in the heat of summer!
I may fill em with Budweiser, and let them go to social functions and Ho Downs.Maybe start my own Beer Co. "Brammer Beer" In a dump? just drain the hump.

Crowderfarms":2odtvynf said:
msscamp":2odtvynf said:
msscamp":2odtvynf said:

I will Msscamp.

I may fill em with Budweiser, and let them go to social functions and Ho Downs.Maybe start my own Beer Co. "Brammer Beer" In a dump? just drain the hump.

ROFLMAO!! May want to look into some kind of supporting framework to keep them on their feet! It would be a bummer if they fell over and broke their tap! :lol: :lol:

msscamp":lzhwapiu said:
Crowderfarms":lzhwapiu said:

I will Msscamp.

ROFLMAO!! May want to look into some kind of supporting framework to keep them on their feet! It would be a bummer if they fell over and broke their tap! :lol: :lol:
Caustic will be there as the supporting framework. We'll show him what those Humps can really do.And to think they were brisket like. Some Cowman he is.

Crowderfarms":pa5xpor7 said:
msscamp":pa5xpor7 said:

I will Msscamp.

Caustic will be there as the supporting framework. We'll show him what those Humps can really do.And to think they were brisket like. Some Cowman he is.

That was cold, Crowder! :eek:

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":24pcgq0b said:
Im not sure about brahmans (Zebus). I do know they store some water in their humps. I can tell you though that most beef cattle drink between 15-30 gallons of water per day. If they are pregnant they may drink more.
Where did you can that fine piece of information? Caustic is right....it is red meat. It is an over developed muscle. Bos indicus cattle do not store water in the hump!

J. T.":1z3t81e5 said:
TurnThatCowLooseMaw":1z3t81e5 said:
Im not sure about brahmans (Zebus). I do know they store some water in their humps. I can tell you though that most beef cattle drink between 15-30 gallons of water per day. If they are pregnant they may drink more.
Where did you can that fine piece of information? Caustic is right....it is red meat. It is an over developed muscle. Bos indicus cattle do not store water in the hump!

Uh, my bad. I came across that statement here: http://www.azootoyou.com/Cow.html but didn't have time to look into it any further, or verify the claim. Shoulda known better than to believe the first thing I saw on the net. :roll: But, turns out camels don't actually store water in their humps either - it's just a fatty tissue, so they are sorta like camels. ;-)

Either way, I don't much care where they store their water - they can keep it in a water bottle, for all I care. I'm just not sure why they're not drinking very much of it. They're out in the heat & sun all day, you'd think they'd be thirstier.

Crowderfarms":3az4dpdd said:
msscamp":3az4dpdd said:

I will Msscamp.

================
LOL Crowder, he keeps saying the cows from the south are no good ..maybe that'l show 'em. :lol: I think the humps caused him some confusion along the way....probably because they don't have enough stripes. ;-)

meegs78quote said:
Uh, my bad. I came across that statement here: http://www.azootoyou.com/Cow.html but didn't have time to look into it any further, or verify the claim. Shoulda known better than to believe the first thing I saw on the net. :roll: But, turns out camels don't actually store water in their humps either - it's just a fatty tissue, so they are sorta like camels. ;-)

Either way, I don't much care where they store their water - they can keep it in a water bottle, for all I care. I'm just not sure why they're not drinking very much of it. They're out in the heat & sun all day, you'd think they'd be thirstier.

Meegs you came to this board to check out something you were not sure about. You did the right thing. No 'bad' for you.

Also depends on how much moisture is in the grass they are eating as to how much water they'll drink. Looks like knee high grass in the pictures. Plus they aren't full grown cows yet, calves dont drink as much as cows do. As long as they have water available and are drinking, they'll drink as much as they need/want.