A play you don't see very often

Help Support CattleToday:

I was watching it live and I must have rewinded it at least 10 times to watch it over and over. How can you not carry the ball past the end line?? TO watch a college athlete do something so lazy and dumb is funny and sad at the same time, and leaves you almost speechless. Good heads up by the Oregon players!!!!!

My hats off to the two refs, they ran down field 80 yards to the spot of the "fumble", stood there for about four seconds and ran back up field 100 more yards. The ref that made the "under further review" announcement was really huffing and puffing making that announcement.

You're right about the refs, they always get beat up and never praised. The focus they had to have at the goal line, I would've at least started to put my hands up with how he was "walking" into the end zone .... amazing play and chain of events from so many angles and parties involved.

And then there was the constant camera shot of all the faces of the Utah fans, LOL, priceless

torogmc81":1r1sfk0z said:
You're right about the refs, they always get beat up and never praised. The focus they had to have at the goal line, I would've at least started to put my hands up with how he was "walking" into the end zone .... amazing play and chain of events from so many angles and parties involved.
On goal line plays, their eyes are on only 2 things--the Ball, as it crosses the plane of the goal line and (if applicable) is the runner in bounds?

I'm not a NY Jets fan at all, but there were some really crappy calls in their game today against Pittsburgh.

I saw that play Alan. No wonder Oregon wins so many games the teams they play drop the ball before they score and let Oregon pick it up and run for touchdowns. That doesn't happen in the SEC. I guess they fill sorry for a team who's mascot is a Disney character. :lol2:

Latest posts