A picture from the past

Help Support CattleToday:

Ouachita

Reaction score
I found these 2 wall hangars in a storage shed of sorts a few years ago. I remembered them hanging on the wall of the shack we lived in before we moved to Texas in the mid 70's. They need some minor repair but are destined to hang on the wall above my reloading bench

EF85A99B-8C5A-43FA-8D20-0735D4342F16-26375-00001C4AF138BF50_zps0aa5154c.jpg

BFD8F81B-EA3D-4FDC-8130-A6DA27DB72DF-26375-00001C4B7F74BEED_zps489fed65.jpg

Caustic Burno":2ckkfm4o said:
M5farm":2ckkfm4o said:
Caustic and Texas bred ?

You can bet I am the one with the rifle.
TB is the moron beating on a drum standing in the open.
That's what I figured yall would have him out front to get shot first

Looking at those pictures makes me feel guilty. I can't imagine crossing a frozen river tonight to give my life so that a bunch of worthless dopeheads could vote away liberty and freedom for other people's money, or so that some could be taxed so others could sit and contribute nothing, so that guns could be banned instead of criminals, so that schools could teach children to not be responsible for themselves, so that the state could tax the population into poverty, so that the state can confiscate your money and personal property, and search your property without cause, so that the government could arm criminals, so that the government could arm foreign terrorists, so that your right to pray to God would hindered, or that you would be harassed by the government for holding constitutional views, so that elections could be filled with fraud.... I feel guilty for not being more pizzed off about it than I am.

inyati13":2q23obon said:
Ouachita, appropriate pictures for a handloading room. Just be sure you don't get distracted by them.
:lol: after reading your other post, I will be very focused.

Caustic Burno":3khm1v3q said:
M5farm":3khm1v3q said:
Caustic and Texas bred ?

You can bet I am the one with the rifle.
TB is the moron beating on a drum standing in the open.
You know dam well you can't do a thing until I start beating that drum and you better stay in step and check your diagonals. :mrgreen: Now move out and don't drop that geriatric rifle.

Latest posts