A Little Chilly

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Just a little cool out here. The temps are in the 40's, snowed on the mountains, rained on us and also saw a few snow flakes fall here.
Turned on the electric blanket last night. Didn't think I would have to put that on the bed for at least another couple of months.

Waiting for the new furnance to come in and get it set up.

Fed the cows a bale of hay today.

Yes, we are preparing for a frigid 83 today. I turned off the ceiling fan last night.

Sounds like some crisp weather. Here its a balmy 90 and it seems Fay brought in some of those South American horse skeeters or two-swat skeeters with her too. Thankfully they cannot live here long but the sight of them is pretty amazing especially the ones with ticks on their backs. ;-)

Listened to the local report on the radio and there were quite a few reports of windows being scraped. Frost.
It is 31 degrees in West Yellowstone, MT this morning.
Son turned on the space heater for his room last night.
It was 35 degrees this morning at our place.

Cool~~cool~~ I remember that term from somewhere :help: It's still in the 90s here!!

There was a bit of a snow storm in Kaninaskis country here in AB...and it was snow that didn't melt away quickly either.

Supposed to be 19 C today, but colder the rest of the week...15 C ...oh great, and risk of showers on my first day back to school. :roll:

Got some pretty neat pics this morning, but forgot them at the film shop. :(
Going to pick them up on Thursday.

Peg, Lammie, TN just think of how nice it will be where you are when we are sitting at below zero here.

yeah it really cooled off here to cold front moved thro sounds like it went thro montana before it got here went from upper 90's labor day to rain and low 70's today

Latest posts