a beefmaster line (pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

Tx-beefmaster-showman

Reaction score
One of the family lines here at the ranch.

Miss Jemima
Jemima.jpg

Mima's second calf, Stetson
Little_stetson.jpg

Mima's first calf, Domino. We haven't been able to get a decent picture of this guy yet! :oops:
The_elusive_domino.jpg

These are our black Beefmaster's.
Let me know what you think! (be honest, if u have to be brutally honest)
P.S. All of the cows are strictly grass fed

the cow is a good example of what im talking about. look at her navel how it starts in front of the udder and runs foward,, ill take a dozen ;-)

That stetson's a little chunk! Nice! And of course, Mom's great! Domino...I don't know enough to make a comment about him.

Alice

Jemima is a nice looking cow but she sure does have a messy underline, as alacowman pointed out ever so slyly. nice bag though.

Tx,
I like em. How old is Stetson? He looks like he might end up changing colors on you. As you may or may not know, I own a black/white paint beefmaster. His dad and granddad were black beefmasters that were deemed as "typesetters" by the beefmaster breeders association. Good looking cattle.

Thanks, I was looking around the photoboard and i saw that picture. I was wondering who that black and white beefmaster was out of (any fairly prooven blood).
How many head of beefmasters do you run?

Sorry if you didn't get the PM. I still haven't quite figured out all of the quirks here. The bull's sire is magic vision whose sire was Black Magic(typesetter (TS))who in turn came from Country Western(TS)and Magic Mom(TS), and Woodstock(TS)

On the dam's side his granddad is Cavalier(TS) and GGdad Spartacus(TS). On the other side there's also Cherokee Phantom USA(TS).

Here are some of their pics (hope this works):
JPG_Photo_BM_Black_Magic.jpg

Spartacus.jpg

Cherokee_Phantom_USA.jpg

Cavalier-800x600.jpg

Sorry couldn't get their names on there, but from top to bottom they are: Black Magic, Spartacus, Cherokee Phantom USA, Cavalier.

By the way, I just started ranching so at the moment we only have a few head of cattle and one registered beefmaster (Magic Show, the bull you asked about). I'm still working on changing that, but my first priority was not to let the county take away our ag exemption.

Latest posts