800 replacements-Brahma influenced

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score

I'm thinking lot 13

Not my cup of tea.
But I'd point out - lot 186 - as having nice udder promise to anyone looking for a few. The ones in the last few videos seemed calmer than many in the other videos.
I noticed a couple of individuals in a couple of larger groups of black ones before 186 which looked to be future udder problems, but didn't note the lot numbers. Think there were some fat teats in a red group too, but I forget.

Last edited:
Read that to say, "I would want to keep them.'' I would think selling them would be like selling Muk Luks to a barefoot Eskimo.
Hell yeah! Got a neighbor here who has a small dairy, about 25 cows, Brown Swiss, that does the same thing! His heifers are all sold to the same man at 6 mos weaning, and He gets $1000 each. Ain;t nothing wild or crazy about bottle raised 1/2 Brahmas!

I'm thinking lot 13
Are you going, Fence? I would like to see what Lot 1-3, Lot 35-38, and lot 40 brings.

Not my cup of tea.
But I'd point out - lot 186 - as having nice udder promise to anyone looking for a few. The ones in the last few videos seemed calmer than many in the other videos.
I noticed a couple of individuals in a couple of larger groups of black ones before 186 which looked to be future udder problems, but didn't note the lot numbers. Think there were some fat teats in a red group too, but I forget.
I can;t find a lot 186 . Last lot I see is #109.

Not in this neck of the woods!
They advertise special sales.
This YouTube is from a sale at Buffalo Tx few years back.

A lot thicker than I would have imagined them. Not chicken boned .and seem docile..looks like a great cross..

Hell yeah! Got a neighbor here who has a small dairy, about 25 cows, Brown Swiss, that does the same thing! His heifers are all sold to the same man at 6 mos weaning, and He gets $1000 each. Ain;t nothing wild or crazy about bottle raised 1/2 Brahmas!
Agreed, any breed bottle fed, human contact twice a day since birth, brings out the most docility possible.

There are yours aren;t they CB?
Were, I sold them in the drought. Never have been emotional over selling cows but that one hurt, it was the right money decision.
Had four like that.
I had already sold down and advertised them and they sold quickly to a guy. I will get more next spring good Lord willing.

Latest posts