75th Anniversary of Normandy

Help Support CattleToday:

Alacowman..It's a different kind of war nowadays. The kids still voluntarily sign up and go do their duty, and IMO, are at least up to the level of what the military was when I was in.. if not far superior. They're smarter, stronger, more professional and all volunteered to do what their nation (we, the people) ask them to do. No one has to threaten them with jail to get them to go either. I'm pretty proud of what us old Marines call 'The New Breed' and that's all branches of the service (US Army 3rd Inf Div soldiers below).
main_600.jpg

The risk is the same, the heartbreak no less.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msYPbjFC50w

greybeard said:
Alacowman..It's a different kind of war nowadays. The kids still voluntarily sign up and go do their duty, and IMO, are at least up to the level of what the military was when I was in.. if not far superior. They're smarter, stronger, more professional and all volunteered to do what their nation (we, the people) ask them to do. No one has to threaten them with jail to get them to go either. I'm pretty proud of what us old Marines call 'The New Breed' and that's all branches of the service (US Army 3rd Inf Div soldiers below).
:clap: :clap: :clap: Well said GB and I agree 100%

Latest posts