6 x 16 stock trailer needed

Help Support CattleToday:

eatbeef

Reaction score
I am looking for a bumper hitch 6 or 7 x 16 used trailer and can find none that are in decent shape, will travel to buy, but the closer to ND the better!

eatbeef":l9dob0hd said:
I am looking for a bumper hitch 6 or 7 x 16 used trailer and can find none that are in decent shape, will travel to buy, but the closer to ND the better!

If I had only known that mine was gonna be stolen a few weeks back, I would have sold it to you cheap! :lol:

A bumper pull trailer is the handiest thing a cattleman can have!

Bez>":28zonuwa said:
MikeC":28zonuwa said:
eatbeef":28zonuwa said:
A bumper pull trailer is the handiest thing a cattleman can have!/quote]

Yeah - everyone wants to borrow it.

Bez>

Must be a regional thing - we have way more people wanting to borrow the 35' goose-neck than the bumper pull trailer. The poor bumper pull is feeling neglected! :( :lol: :lol:

Hello,I have a 1996 "ADAM" 12 FT,bumper pull trailer in excellent condition for sale. It has a tarp top,and combination swing/slide door,red in color. Trailer has been stored in barn since new,except for the last few months.Located in southwest virginia. $2100 firm. [email protected]

thanks for your help. I searched every website, every farm and ranch paper and dealer I could think of and nothing. not even a rusted out POS. Of course at dealers ya have to order a new one as they don't carry bumper trailers. Everyone has one and no one sells them. Even if your bumper hitch is lonely msscamp I bet ya won't sell it! I think I got a heck of a deal on a BossII trailer, I am not familiar with the brand but it has 5200# axles and looks similiar in build to a Titan, 2000.00 and 30 miles from home. A freind drove by and saw it in a yard that looked more like a farmyard than anything so I drove to it and sure enough he said he would sell it. Turned out I even knew the guy.

Latest posts