4x4 Vehicles

Help Support CattleToday:

highgrit

Reaction score
I can't believe how nice they are. With the rains we've been having the clay roads are slippery, the Without 4 wheel drive trucks not much would of got done this week around here. A 2 wheel tractor does alright in slippery conditions, but a 2 wheel drive truck is useless.

highgrit":339hyyuy said:
I can't believe how nice they are. With the rains we've been having the clay roads are slippery, the Without 4 wheel drive trucks not much would of got done this week around here. A 2 wheel tractor does alright in slippery conditions, but a 2 wheel drive truck is useless.
rains an slopp like that will make you buy 4wd drives as soon as you can.

A friend once told me that a 2 wheel drive truck is nothing more than a car with a box instead of a trunk.

auctionmanajb":11r3cwde said:
A friend once told me that a 2 wheel drive truck is nothing more than a car with a box instead of a trunk.
Thats why they used to make the Ford Ranchero, and the Chevrolet El camino . But I agree, two wheel drive trucks dont do much good on wet pastures.

highgrit":yilqkqxa said:
A 2 wheel drive tractor in slop and and a slope is next to useless. Thr front end will just slide and plow when you turn the wheels.

Latest posts