4H Balancer Heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
This is the heifer I am loaning to one of the local 4H kids to do a heifer project. She is a March 15th 2010 calf. She weaned @218days at 635lbs. I also bought a junior membership in the GV Assn for her so that she can show the heifer in the registered shows if she progresses well.

I think she's a nice heifer but I would appreciate other perspectives. I apologize for the quality of these pics. We are supposed to do a posed photo session after Christmas

cows_dec_2010_011.jpg

cows_dec_2010_013.jpg

cows_dec_2010_010.jpg

I like both her and the steer in the other thread. She should clip up nice. Has the nice wedge shape and nicely muscled. Good depth that follows through. Structurally I find her correct. Very nice!

Stocker Steve":6i79xzdz said:
haase":6i79xzdz said:
Nice looking heifer 3 way, I like the panel gates too.

My panels are just as nice but I still need the heifer :cowboy:

My panels suck AND I need the heifer!

Nice 3way, how is the girl handeling her?

MM.she halterbroke her over Thanksgiving weekend and now she is like a puppy. What's funny is the heifer is in love with Madeleyne's father and it makes her jealous.

She's a hard worker and will do a great job. She has the heifer and two steers to work with so her plate is really full for the next few months.

Nice heifer. Glad the girl is working with her and the steers. Its hard to find young people that want to work let alone a young woman. Tell her I think she will have a very good show season with this one.

Now how do I talk you guys into using a herf bull her to make some really nice baldies. :D

I like her a lot, moderate, deep, thick and eye appealing. She looks like she has what it take to place well in shows and in the end make a good momma cow.

Latest posts