485 Million and counting

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I bought 10 tickets on the fools game of the powerball lottery. My farm equipment will be given to the first person that shows up on my door step. 485 million can do me some justice :mrgreen:

hillbilly beef man":2vpf25f3 said:
Be there in about four hours. How well does a combine do on 30 degree slopes?

lol maybe you should leave that behind unless you are ready to ruin a pair of undies.

Lottery winners have a very high rate of both suicide, and bankruptcy. One of the largest winners ever was from Ky. He blew it on swords.

TexasBred":3374dcrw said:
skyhightree1":3374dcrw said:
hillbilly beef man":3374dcrw said:

lol maybe you should leave that behind unless you are ready to ruin a pair of undies.

:lol2:

Bigfoot":3374dcrw said:
Lottery winners have a very high rate of both suicide, and bankruptcy. One of the largest winners ever was from Ky. He blew it on swords.

I saw a show about then and now lottery winners. I gotta say I learned alot.

TexasBred":1i9ljyuy said:
skyhightree1":1i9ljyuy said:
hillbilly beef man":1i9ljyuy said:

I think that that would be a little small for a runaway combine. Does it come in 4'x8' sheets?

I don't buy lottery tickets because I figure God loves me too much to let me win. He knows how lazy and worthless I'd be if I had that much money.

Rafter S":1ay4206w said:
I don't buy lottery tickets because I figure God loves me too much to let me win. He knows how lazy and worthless I'd be if I had that much money.
I would love the chance to prove Him wrong. ;-)

They say money doesn't buy happiness.... but it can rent it!

I very very rarely play the lottery.. every couple years, if I see a sufficiently large jackpot, I'll buy a couple tickets. When I worked a regular job we'd pool in when there were big jackpots.

Latest posts