44 Days

Help Support CattleToday:

47 days and counting. Weathermen keeping talking about 20-30% chances but I haven't seen any yet. At least is looks like the percentages are going up.

I think all the fires is evaporating the rain before it hits. :shock:

flaboy, where you at? Ocala here, haven't had a DROP! Haven't even planted our millet yet, at this rate it will be July before we could even graze it. whats the pt then?

critterair2":3mp327ei said:
flaboy, where you at? Ocala here, haven't had a DROP! Haven't even planted our millet yet, at this rate it will be July before we could even graze it. whats the pt then?

I'm over in Flagler County. I seem to be in a pocket where it goes all around me WHEN it even does rain.

Did ya'll get any last night or this morning? Unexepected thin line of thunderstorms came through here last night and looked like it was heading south. Radar this morning showed it was still together and in Florida. Hope it lays some rain on you.

Jogeephus":14m61ayp said:
Did ya'll get any last night or this morning? Unexepected thin line of thunderstorms came through here last night and looked like it was heading south. Radar this morning showed it was still together and in Florida. Hope it lays some rain on you.

Nope, didn't get any. Looks like todays rain will go south of me too........Maybe we need a hurricane to get rain here anymore. :(

Central Florida. Finally some rain

lake_radar_640x480.jpg

Well the farm is in a green spot but no rain yet. Will keep my fingers crossed that some of that orange/red stuff makes it over this way.

Central Fl Cracker":2kndfdh9 said:
Flaboy
check out wesh.com you can literally zoom in on your property. I even zoomed in on yours and saw your Bed and Breakfast.

Well, what were those two doing in the Stock Trailer Hotel? Man that thing was a rocking. :lol2:

Yep, I can see the barn. Google Earth is clearer though. They have me covered with green but no rain in sight. :mad:

Were you able to zoom in to your pasture. I can almost count my cows. Oh it looks like I have another calf and I see a Yankee ( Carpet Bagger ) picking my oranges.

Home = 1 inch over the weekend.
Farm = a trace was received and that trace was visual not measurable. :mad:

Extend forecast shows nothing more expected for a week.

flaboy":pmwckmzc said:
Home = 1 inch over the weekend.
Farm = a trace was received and that trace was visual not measurable. :mad:

Extend forecast shows nothing more expected for a week.

Life isn't fair. A dry week here would be cause for celebration.

welcome to florida...the new arizona.

i got an inch and a half last week. was a godsend. grass took off but thats the nd of it fer awhile cordin to the weatherhotties

dieselbeef":2ath1krv said:
welcome to florida...the new arizona.

i got an inch and a half last week. was a godsend. grass took off but thats the nd of it fer awhile cordin to the weatherhotties

Yep, that seems to be how it works. Get some and it perks up. Then nothing for a month and everything shrivels back up.

Latest posts