40 DEGREES TODAY!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning":2oynanl1 said:
john250":2oynanl1 said:
Early Spring in Minnesota is a combination of words seldom used. Snow is gone here, but we'll get covered up again. You won't see real Spring until...I'll shut up. Didn't mean to rain on your parade. :oops:

Why ya always picking on us John? :D

Rained all night here, lost tons of snow. When it refreezes it's gonna be treacherous out there!

So the parade was canceled any way. I don't feel so bad.
I fell on my butt a week ago and it still hurts. Be careful on the ice.

mnmtranching":2tlwlp7o said:
Pickles, HOLY CRAP :shock: You getting rain in Nimrod? Can't walk down the sidewalk here! Get a little warm spell and look what happens :help: School closed, gonna be an adventure driving to the ranch.

Raining,snowing,sleeting,sunning,(ok,not much sun) but man is it nasty/sloppy round here! :roll:

I think I got the swamp a$$ from settin in that wet tractor seat!! :cry2:

Wiped out twice doing chores! Should have put my ice skates on! Need to put the boat in the pasture out front, looks like a huge lake out there. No fun just a sloppy mess! :frowns:

idylglade1":389nyoj9 said:
Wiped out twice doing chores! Should have put my ice skates on! Need to put the boat in the pasture out front, looks like a huge lake out there. No fun just a sloppy mess! :frowns:
My basement looks like an indoor pool. I am not complaining though ~ I will take this warmer weather any day of the week. :nod: When I lived in Ak, they used to wear these traction things they strapped onto their Sorels. They were metal, and sounded like softball cleats. MM ~ you might want to consider buying a pair. At your age, if you fell you could break a hip for sure...... :help:

angie":3ghv79cr said:
idylglade1":3ghv79cr said:
My basement looks like an indoor pool. I am not complaining though ~ I will take this warmer weather any day of the week. :nod: When I lived in Ak, they used to wear these traction things they strapped onto their Sorels. They were metal, and sounded like softball cleats. MM ~ you might want to consider buying a pair. At your age, if you fell you could break a hip for sure...... :help:
Those cleats might be a good investment MM if you fell and hit your head you could end up like Angie and No one would want that :lol:

angie":17zm6ljq said:
idylglade1":17zm6ljq said:

Thanks so much for your concern you whippersnapper! Is this basement flooding thingy your way of washing the basement floor every year or so? :D

We had snow melt puddles at the ranch some an acre or more. Didn't have a gauge out, must have been more then an inch of rain. We have bare hilltops :shock: Haven't seen the ground since mid Nov. Lucky the temps stayed above freezing so no major ice problems.

Latest posts