22 long rifle ammo

Help Support CattleToday:

I screwed up and didn't buy more ammo when I should of. I am just going to wait and see what happens now. There's probably people out there that are trying to flip ammo like when they were flipping houses. Some folks might of maxed the credit cards out and they will be hurting for money shortly. At least I have enough 22 ammo that I can feed my family and yours to if need be. I still think cash is king,
and he who has some put up will come out alright. I figure they will change the color of money anytime now.

Never in my life would I have thought we would be trying to scrounge up 22 LR ammo.
I have plenty, just hard to believe the price 22 ammo is bringing when you can find it.

Just saw some advetised for $55 a brick for Winchester T22, some one went to a gun show over the weekend and saw some for $60 a brick.

The people jacking the prices are darn near as bad as the politicians. They run there mouth to keep folks riled up and then just jack the price higher. Why does the people that own guns and like to shoot put up with this crap? :???:

I was telling my Dad about this 22 ammo B.S. And he told me 50 years ago at Christmas time he could not buy BB's or 22 bullets.
He said Sears and Roebuck was sold out. And it wasn't Odumers fault that time. At least we have a well armed Militia now.

J&D Cattle":r0ficwa6 said:
Bought a 500 round brick of Eley 22LR yesterday for 29.99. Never shot Eley but it was all he had in a brick.
You did real good, down here it is 60 a brick. use to when i was younger i might go out and spend most of a day and go thru a whole brick in a single six ruger. them days are gone.