2. North Dakota

49. Mississippi
50. West Virginia

Quality of Life
1. North Dakota
2. Minnesota

49. New Jersey
50. California

You can get a poll to say whatever you want.
Just target those that think the way you want them to.

I know we have sunk with the northern influx.

Son of Butch":27govi7l said:
Georgia at 31 is in bottom 40% but maybe it's better than what you think?
35. Bottom 30% for crime at 35
42. Bottom 20% for health care at 42

No Georgia is definitely the worst state in the nation, I don't recommend anyone moving here. It looks like the demographics of the population play a major roll in the statistics.

Perhaps other states have it worse?
31 Georgia.... Quality of Life 32
32 California... Quality of Life 50

Interesting that Mississippi rated 49 BUT rated the 6th best state in the nation for the quality of life.
Arkansas 45 but quality of life 7.
Oklahoma 43rd quality of life 17

1. Colorado is fantastic.
2. North Dakota is underrated. Very clean. The people are great.
3. Iowa is also underrated.
4. Wyoming. The only place where the old west still lives.
5. California has best climate just too many people. Wonder why? Good weather maybe!
6. The South is exactly what you think it is.
7. Montana is truly the Big Sky Country.
8. Kentucky has gone backwards. The conservative politics borders on dysfunctional. Just read the news! The predominant Republican politicians are either stealing or screwing some co-worker.

Caustic Burno":16efnp2p said:
I know we have sunk with the northern influx.

This is a problem in many places. There are a lot of Canadians wanting to move to Minnesota due to the nice weather and the quality of shopping. :nod:

Bright Raven":1pkv9fvq said:
5. California has best climate just too many people. Wonder why? Good weather maybe!
8. Kentucky has gone backwards. The conservative politics borders on dysfunctional. Just read the news! The predominant Republican politicians are either stealing or screwing some co-worker.

I'd say your problem is rooted in decades of Democratic leadership that will take years to unravel and repair but that's just me commenting as an unbiased outsider with no axe to grind.

TennesseeTuxedo":301yy54i said:
Bright Raven":301yy54i said:

I'd say your problem is rooted in decades of Democratic leadership that will take years to unravel and repair but that's just me commenting as an unbiased outsider with no axe to grind.

The history of Democratic leadership does not explain the behavior of our current politicians. Have you been watching the news? Frankfort is a circus!

TennesseeTuxedo":1bsl1lr8 said:
As for the rest of the list and the rankings of the states, you might want to look at the demographics of the highest ranking states and draw your conclusions accordingly.

My list is based on my personal experiences. I acknowledge it may conflict with the rankings.

True Grit Farms":2ioih2jm said:
Son of Butch":2ioih2jm said:
Georgia at 31 is in bottom 40% but maybe it's better than what you think?
35. Bottom 30% for crime at 35
42. Bottom 20% for health care at 42

No Georgia is definitely the worst state in the nation, I don't recommend anyone moving here. It looks like the demographics of the population play a major roll in the statistics.
Yeah, it sux. The weather is horrible except for January and there's nowhere worth a crud to go fishing.

Bright Raven":2q2a3yja said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2q2a3yja said:
As for the rest of the list and the rankings of the states, you might want to look at the demographics of the highest ranking states and draw your conclusions accordingly.

My list is based on my personal experiences. I acknowledge it may conflict with the rankings.

You have not ever lived in the south .. I can reasonably predict someone would have fed your body to the hogs is you did .

Bright Raven":2891679n said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2891679n said:
Bright Raven":2891679n said:

The history of Democratic leadership does not explain the behavior of our current politicians. Have you been watching the news? Frankfort is a circus!

Frankfort has always been a circus.

M-5":42ig6o2j said:
Bright Raven":42ig6o2j said:
TennesseeTuxedo":42ig6o2j said:

You have not ever lived in the south .. I can reasonably predict someone would have fed your body to the hogs is you did .

Darryl. This is my opinion. I don't care whether you like it. I find that southerners are generally intolerant of ideas, values and philosophies that do not match their own. 8 times out of 10, it goes back to religious non-sense. Life is too short to waste on closeminded people.

TennesseeTuxedo":1xrnpwpl said:
Bright Raven":1xrnpwpl said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1xrnpwpl said:

Frankfort has always been a circus.

It really has.

Latest posts