13 month old Beefmaster bull

Help Support CattleToday:

East Caney

Reaction score
There's some debate about the quality of this bull. I thought I'd subject him to an all breeds crowd for judgement. I know neither the picture or pose are perfect…just asking for opinions from what you can see. I'll withhold my own opinion.

Thanks,

EC

Hard to tell by just one pic. But what I can see of him looks like he has good thickness, good depth of chest, and an adequate hip.
Bone structure is ok. I think he has a pretty straight top line, though the pic does not really tell that very well. Clean sheath on a Beefmaster.
So what does he have hanging from his sheath? Or is it an illusion?

M5farm":35nkpbfq said:
Come on brangus at 52 you should know what that is.
M5 it has been a while! :lol: Seriously, it ain't pink and it doesn't look healthy! Plus it shouldn't be hangin down!! :lol: Maybe that's his flaw! ;-)

I think it's a setup, the op knows he has a broke d1ck and is wondering if anyone will notice! :nod:

inyati13":2t1mjz9w said:
I'm thinkin he is urinating.

With his tail held like that I think he is urinating also. It is just dark looking urine because of the shadow.

He looks like a decent bull. Has he been semen tested? It may just be the way he is holding his legs that his scrotum is twisted like that, which in and of itself is not an issue, but the shape of the bottom of his scrotum suggest he may have underdeveloped epididymal tails, at least on his left testicle. If he has been evaluated and has good quality semen ignore the above comments. :)

Dylan Biggs":2xb6hatf said:
inyati13":2xb6hatf said:
I'm thinkin he is urinating.

With his tail held like that I think he is urinating also. It is just dark looking urine because of the shadow.

He looks like a decent bull. Has he been semen tested? It may just be the way he is holding his legs that his scrotum is twisted like that, which in and of itself is not an issue, but the shape of the bottom of his scrotum suggest he may have underdeveloped epididymal tails, at least on his left testicle. If he has been evaluated and has good quality semen ignore the above comments. :)

He has not been semen tested. He's settling the heifers he's running with, though. When there's a pending sale, I'll hope for the best on the semen test. He is urinating, btw. Those are long hairs hanging straight down in the stream of urine.

EC

I see what Dylan sees, but otherwise think he is a very good young bull, it's so easy to breed beefmasters to be tighthided and take all the bone away when you clean up the underline and he certainly has ample bone, thickness and room to manoevre.

Looks pretty good to me. He looks like he is solid from front to back clean underneath good looking 13 month old bull. Another good looking Buster bull, who is his sire?

I'm with Taurus in what I see, He's a decent looking bull, but I find a little more length would be nice on him.. he sure has meat though

I don't care for Beefmasters in general but this is a good looking bull...Taurus hit the ctrl key and + and he gets longer. :mrgreen: :hide:

Latest posts