11 year old Bull bleeding from his nose

Help Support CattleToday:

garseer

Reaction score
I have a registered black brangus bull that is 11 years old that is bleeding from his nose. I mean a lot. Can anyone tell me have they seen this before and what can I do for him?

If it's from just one I'd look up in there, maybe with a bore scope if necessary. I remember as a kid I helped my grandpa with a cow that had a problem. I don't remember what the symptoms were, but assume it was bleeding, snorting and rubbing her nose. We pulled a blackberry briar stalk over two feet long out of her nose. With smaller hands I could reach up in there and get ahold better than he could. This was probably 40 yrs ago or more.

talltimber":r0hm48ak said:
If it's from just one I'd look up in there, maybe with a bore scope if necessary. I remember as a kid I helped my grandpa with a cow that had a problem. I don't remember what the symptoms were, but assume it was bleeding, snorting and rubbing her nose. We pulled a blackberry briar stalk over two feet long out of her nose. With smaller hands I could reach up in there and get ahold better than he could. This was probably 40 yrs ago or more.

That would make you sneeze!

Latest posts