07 show string

Help Support CattleToday:

Keren

Reaction score
My little patch of earth, Perth, WA, Australia
Just getting them ready. Pictures are shocking, sorry. What do you think?

These ones were shown last yr:

21 m.o. bull

New_Photos_010.JPG

19 m.o. heifer

New_Photos_012.JPG

16 m.o heifer

New_Photos_009.JPG

15 m.o heifer

New_Photos_028.JPG

These ones haven't been shown:

13 m.o heifer

New_Photos_001.JPG

8 m.o heifer

New_Photos_022.JPG

8 m.o bull

New_Photos_024.JPG

The young ones especially are quite green as there is not a lot of feed about and they have only just been brought in and put on feed.

Cattle look good. Boy it sure is dry at your place. Makes me feel guilty for having green grass around me. We are having a good season. Need follow up rain after our 60 mls a week ago. Our little town of Tenterfield looks rather dry compared to us. We are barely only 10ks in a straight line from the town. They had 7 mls when we had our 60. Our neighbours had 80mls.Our cattle are shiny after the rain.Good luck with your show team.

Thanks for the replies. Yes, it is really getting desperate around here. Those pics of the older ones are out on the farm, all the paddocks are just dust. Actually most of the cattle are in fairly good nick because we de-stocked early and mananged to get quite a bit of hay before everyone wanted it and the prices skyrocketed. The grass is only green in the last pics because that is the owner's backyard and they are watering it with greywater.

Bek, the bull won reserve at melb, supreme interbreed at culcairn and albury.

Like that 13month heifer, cept for the droopy tail set. You can probably disguise that quite well if you don't clip her too short tho.... not that many of the cattle need clipping at this time of year!

Latest posts