07 Hunting

Help Support CattleToday:

Horticattleman

Reaction score
Anybody on here seel hunts in Texas or Midwest somewhere for nice whitetail bucks. I've been hunting all my life in Louisiana and see tons of deer, just not nice bucks. I would really like to book something for next year. Figured before I went out and tried to buy one from the internet I might as well try here.

I wont sell a hunt, but I will trade for something. I have access to approximately 1500 acres in southeast kansas (Bourbon County). I cannot guarantee you a big deer, but I can guarantee I will put you in big deer country.

sidney411":2aplk081 said:
I don't know, If I knew what you were interested in I would know if I have it or could get it.

How about :shock: Wild Hog Hunting :idea:

Where do you want to hunt ? If you are willing to come up to Saskatchewan i can give you a few names of outfitters in my area. One outfit is run by the local indian band and has land right around where i hunt. There is a good population of trophy whitetails (B & C) there are tons of 150 to 160 class typicals. But there are the big boys out there too. The other is a bit north of that and one of the guides i a friend of mine he could put onto a big one i am sure of that. I guess it all depends on what you want to spent and how far you want to go.

man if any body wants to trade hunts for hogs, thats what i do. I have some fellows coming down from alabama next weekend to hunt. We are having a boucherie and I have six packs of hog dogs. should be a wild one. I trade for hunts all over and am willing to trade some hogs for big game. Just big game and no gators, too many of those here.

Hort - A friend of my husbands rents land out for Deer season. If you want his name, PM me and I will get it for you. If you want to know where... google Buffalo County Wisconsin. And you should be able to see the kind of deer that come out of there. The walking you do is up and down bluffs.

Michele

I'm moving here pretty quick but if i end up still on the east side of IDaho i can get a guy into the best trout fishing there is. We might could even sneak off a few turkeys.