Where are they?

Help Support CattleToday:

What happened to Big Bull if anyone knows?

What happened to Hillsdown? I think she was sick? I always liked her dog avatar. She use to post some good looking food if I recall.

wacocowboy":1qicligp said:

What happened to Hillsdown? I think she was sick? I always liked her dog avatar. She use to post some good looking food if I recall.
Yes, that's who I was referencing. She had been dealt a rough hand, hope she is ok.

slick4591":fk4ty5cg said:
Hillsdown also posts on an FB cattle page along with CKC1586.

Seems like there are several who have left and go to a FB cattle page or double dip at CT and FB cattle page... I don't FB, is there one cattle page that they're all on, or many different? Forgive my ignorance in advance please.

boondocks":20ewg775 said:
wacocowboy":20ewg775 said:

Yes, that's who I was referencing. She had been dealt a rough hand, hope she is ok.

HD, is doing fine. She's been busy with her cattle and recently finished showing some and walked away with some nice awards for some awesome animals. I've told her she needed to slow down and enjoy some wine and a sunset. I even shipped her a bottle to insure she did this. :lol2:

Jogeephus":169r7q3x said:
boondocks":169r7q3x said:
wacocowboy":169r7q3x said:

HD, is doing fine. She's been busy with her cattle and recently finished showing some and walked away with some nice awards for some awesome animals. I've told her she needed to slow down and enjoy some wine and a sunset. I even shipped her a bottle to insure she did this. :lol2:

a
slick4591":169r7q3x said:

That is good to hear

bball":1l56zr24 said:
slick4591":1l56zr24 said:

Seems like there are several who have left and go to a FB cattle page or double dip at CT and FB cattle page... I don't FB, is there one cattle page that they're all on, or many different? Forgive my ignorance in advance please.

Cow Talk as I seem to remember. I know of another that's active here that hangs around there too, but using real names that I don't know there could be more.

Jogeephus":2dwjaurp said:
boondocks":2dwjaurp said:
wacocowboy":2dwjaurp said:

That is great to hear!

Thought of one this morning. Peg4x4. Seems she had became less active by the time I came around. I seem to recall her have some medical problems

Don;t forget "Angrie" and misty morning. We used to talk on the phone a lot but haven;t heard from either of them in probably a year

Anyone heard from 3waycross? Who was the Hereford guy on here from Colorado that posts incredible pictures? And, I think, Mr.VictorDomino?

Bestoutwest":1x8y4vxj said:
Anyone heard from 3waycross? Who was the Hereford guy on here from Colorado that posts incredible pictures? And, I think, Mr.VictorDomino?

3Way is enjoying his retirement. I talked to him a few months ago and it sounded like he was selling out. Last time I talked with him he had asked if I'd do him a favor and be an intermediary in a transaction but it wasn't going like he thought it should so he flew off the handle like only true Italians can. Haven't spoke to him since.

dun":22ouhquc said:
Don;t forget "Angrie" and misty morning. We used to talk on the phone a lot but haven;t heard from either of them in probably a year

I was thinking about them a few days ago, wondering what they're up to.

Workinonit Farm":1bt83amh said:
dun":1bt83amh said:

I was thinking about them a few days ago, wondering what they're up to.
I know MM was working dispatching airplanes for fire fighting and Angrie was headed to tx to be with her truelove

Jogeephus":3dhtlny2 said:
Bestoutwest":3dhtlny2 said:

3Way is enjoying his retirement. I talked to him a few months ago and it sounded like he was selling out. Last time I talked with him he had asked if I'd do him a favor and be an intermediary in a transaction but it wasn't going like he thought it should so he flew off the handle like only true Italians can. Haven't spoke to him since.

Glad he's doing well!

Bestoutwest":1ewc08h9 said:
Jogeephus":1ewc08h9 said:
Bestoutwest":1ewc08h9 said:

Glad he's doing well!

From what it seems he's living the life. Trout fishing, hunting and spending time with his grandbabbies. I think cattle were beginning to interfere with his "retirement" but I could tell his selling out was going to be hard on him. (not saying he has, just saying he told me he was considering it)

Latest posts