Where are they?

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":1soiifb4 said:
I spoke to MrVictorDomino today. He's doing fantastic and will be on here soon with some pictures.

I told him I would post a picture of a cow that we bought as a calf by his momma's side in 2012. She's turned into a really nice cow.

Nice looking cow. :)

Workinonit Farm":18m7l8wb said:
TennesseeTuxedo":18m7l8wb said:
I spoke to MrVictorDomino today. He's doing fantastic and will be on here soon with some pictures.

I told him I would post a picture of a cow that we bought as a calf by his momma's side in 2012. She's turned into a really nice cow.

Nice looking cow. :)

Thanks, Mrvictordomino knows how to breed 'em.

Thanks to TT for giving me a call today. good to hear from you! I have been on the forum from time to time but just have been so busy to post much. Suppose to be retired (from my public job) but find myself busy as ever! :) With my son now with me full time we are currently breeding 225 females this year with plans to increase to 275-300 within the next couple years when a new piece of property gets grass established. Line breeding program continues with this being the thirtieth year that the herd has been closed to outside females. Oh, forgot to mention my new twin granddaughters born on March 27th.... They are taking some of my time as well!!! :heart: :heart: Will have some pictures to share in the near future.

DM

mrvictordomino":37bxa5wf said:
Thanks to TT for giving me a call today. good to hear from you! I have been on the forum from time to time but just have been so busy to post much. Suppose to be retired (from my public job) but find myself busy as ever! :) With my son now with me full time we are currently breeding 225 females this year with plans to increase to 275-300 within the next couple years when a new piece of property gets grass established. Line breeding program continues with this being the thirtieth year that the herd has been closed to outside females. Oh, forgot to mention my new twin granddaughters born on March 27th.... They are taking some of my time as well!!! :heart: :heart: Will have some pictures to share in the near future.

DM
We've been closed to outside females for 25 years, and I'm just starting to use some of my own bulls.. the 3 best heifers this year are from my own bull, so it's worth doing it once more.
Congrats on the granddaughters :)

Nesikep":3pj7vz5o said:
mrvictordomino":3pj7vz5o said:

DM
We've been closed to outside females for 25 years, and I'm just starting to use some of my own bulls.. the 3 best heifers this year are from my own bull, so it's worth doing it once more.
Congrats on the granddaughters :)
Last bull that was used here from outside was in 2005 and that was for thirty days (same bloodline).
I have several sire lines from within the herd that are crossed with other lines. This allows me to actually create different combinations. Cattle are very consistent in type with regardless of which sire they are out of. By not using any extremes, traits like birthweight and calving ease issues have been eliminated, milking ability and udder quality has greatly improved over the years. It does take a lot of planning though to make it work properly.

Hook2.0":3qc0y7mt said:
Workinonit Farm":3qc0y7mt said:
Hook2.0":3qc0y7mt said:
Still don't know much

:shock: :)

Howya doing??? Been awhile. :)
doin good. Familie's doing good. Cows good.

Hey Hook, great having you back. 7.3 diesel question. I have a chance to buy an '02 F250 with less than 100,000 miles and no rust. What do I need to do to boost power and performance and insure a long engine life?

Thanks in advance.

TennesseeTuxedo":1i3vvvrw said:
Hook2.0":1i3vvvrw said:
Workinonit Farm":1i3vvvrw said:
:shock: :)

Howya doing??? Been awhile. :)

Hey Hook, great having you back. 7.3 diesel question. I have a chance to buy an '02 F250 with less than 100,000 miles and no rust. ---What do I need to do to boost power and performance and insure a long engine life?--- that's easy,, buy a dodge...

ALACOWMAN":2xhhtuh8 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2xhhtuh8 said:
Hook2.0":2xhhtuh8 said:

Hey Hook, great having you back. 7.3 diesel question. I have a chance to buy an '02 F250 with less than 100,000 miles and no rust. ---What do I need to do to boost power and performance and insure a long engine life?--- that's easy,, buy a dodge...

No such thing as a 15 year old Dodge still being operational.

TennesseeTuxedo":3vxfkbmz said:
ALACOWMAN":3vxfkbmz said:

. Now that's Probably true,,, they get used to death way before then...

ALACOWMAN":3sudd8rg said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3sudd8rg said:
ALACOWMAN":3sudd8rg said:

Didn't you work at Chevy store a few years ago?

TennesseeTuxedo":2ncnphd5 said:
ALACOWMAN":2ncnphd5 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2ncnphd5 said:

yep! sho did,in fact that's why I like the dodge... :cowboy: seriously I don't care what folks drive..

Yeah, it's much more rare to see a million mile Ford than Dodge though (I do admit the old 7.3's were durable though).
My truck is going on 24 years.

ALACOWMAN":nkvq82k3 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":nkvq82k3 said:
ALACOWMAN":nkvq82k3 said:

yep! sho did,in fact that's why I like the dodge... :cowboy: seriously I don't care what folks drive..

I'm with you cowman, just as long as it's American owned and American built.

Glad your back Hook, also glad your doing well. You were expecting a grandkid I think hope that worked out good. Now if we can get ISO, Denver and Bez back we will be in business.

Hook2.0":2kjwozci said:
SmokinM":2kjwozci said:
Glad your back Hook, also glad your doing well. You were expecting a grandkid I think hope that worked out good. Now if we can get ISO, Denver and Bez back we will be in business.
Worked out great. She's almost 2 now. She goes with us most weekends to check cows, calling "cmon girls" out the open windows
And she's not a bit spoiled is she?

Hook2.0":ehix8r0t said:
SmokinM":ehix8r0t said:
Worked out great. She's almost 2 now. She goes with us most weekends to check cows, calling "cmon girls" out the open windows

She is very cute! :)

Latest posts