Where are they?

Help Support CattleToday:

herofan

Reaction score
Speaking of people leaving, there are a few that I remember from a few years ago that I don't see anymore. Perhaps they are still here and I just don't see them. There was Isomade; the avatar was Val Kilmer's Doc Holiday.

There was Workinonit Farm with a cow's head as an avatar. There was 3waycross and Alacowman.

I also recall someone with Barney Fife for an avatar. Perhaps they are still here and just changed the avatar.

Are any of these people still here? If not, did they officially check out or just disappear?

Iso is alive and well and might drop by again someday.

3way will be posting his bulls soon, told me so in a PM recently.

Alacowman is back after a long health related hiatus.

I don't remember the Barney Fife avatar.

Some are gone for good and lots never left.

I'm still here. Been posting, here and there, on various threads.

I miss many of the 'old timers'. Lots of folks, who were here when I joined 13 years ago, have gone. :( Some still lurk.

I liked hook. He new very little about cattle or pasture, but for some reason I enjoyed what he had to say.

Who was the lady that was building a new home and would post a lot of pics as construction progressed?? Also miss Big Bull.

TexasBred":32tdviqr said:
Who was the lady that was building a new home and would post a lot of pics as construction progressed?? Also miss Big Bull.
She had Hereford in her name, what ever it was. Got dealt a reality check, and never came back.

Bigfoot":1h1t5yex said:
TexasBred":1h1t5yex said:
She had Hereford in her name, what ever it was. Got dealt a reality check, and never came back.

That's what I was thinking too. I Luv Herefords. Seems I remember somebody said something she didn't like about her house. I'd like to see the finished house cause it looked like it was going to be nice.

Craig Miller":2v0mv7ki said:
Bigfoot":2v0mv7ki said:
TexasBred":2v0mv7ki said:

That's what I was thinking too. I Luv Herefords. Seems I remember somebody said something she didn't like about her house. I'd like to see the finished house cause it looked like it was going to be nice.

Her final blow came over some type of volunteer emt work. They were running the sirens just to scare people. Told the tale here, and it backlashed like bait caster.

Bigfoot":3fnxyms6 said:
Craig Miller":3fnxyms6 said:
Bigfoot":3fnxyms6 said:

Her final blow came over some type of volunteer emt work. They were running the sirens just to scare people. Told the tale here, and it backlashed like bait caster.

I remember now

Craig Miller":3j78m9s2 said:
Bigfoot":3j78m9s2 said:
Craig Miller":3j78m9s2 said:

I remember now

They hung every bit of the sheet rock in the house wrong to. I'd never seen that move before.

Craig Miller":29ucuu9o said:
That's what I was thinking too. I Luv Herefords. .

Chris, I got a great, easy peach-cake recipe from her.

Yes, telling the story of using the sirens to mess with people, was not a good thing.

Workinonit Farm":3ju6ka3e said:
Craig Miller":3ju6ka3e said:

Yes, telling the story of using the sirens to mess with people, was not a good thing.

Prove it ;-) I like peach cobbler. Peach cake sounds great

Craig Miller":1s5cvvr9 said:
Workinonit Farm":1s5cvvr9 said:
Craig Miller":1s5cvvr9 said:

Prove it ;-) I like peach cobbler. Peach cake sounds great

Check your PM's. ;-)

Some of the others I remember that used to post quite a bit years ago were Warpaint, Flaboy, MikeC, and CrowderFarms. Ironpeddler used to be a great resource on balers. I liked Hoss too. Haven't seen any of them post in a long time unless I missed it.

A.J.":15ytketv said:
Some of the others I remember that used to post quite a bit years ago were Warpaint, Flaboy, MikeC, and CrowderFarms. Ironpeddler used to be a great resource on balers. I liked Hoss too. Haven't seen any of them post in a long time unless I missed it.

I keep in touch with Hoss. He's doing fine but haven't asked him why he stopped coming here. What about the guy from New Orleans(?) who was selling beef to the nursing home. I think he was fighting cancer. Hope he is doing alright. He seemed like a good guy.

Chris is doing fine to.

Latest posts