Some pics from today

5 year old
cd5014c2.jpg

Her calf
2cb26cff.jpg

Isomade":1eht3qa0 said:
He turned 2 in October
good looking dog.

here is chip and lobo from a few years ago when i had the "Badlands" out west of lubbock.
there wasn't much shade in the summer or brush for the cattle to hide in, but with these two it sure made gathering cattle easier.
SSPX00671.jpg

Thanks, he is a great dog and is literally a part of the family. He has no idea he is a dog :D . He is a bit timid if cows get after him. I sent him into a thicket a couple weeks ago to get a cow and she chased him back out. He came running to me and I said "go!". He just put his head down and offered a hand shake :lol: , his way of saying "daddy I'm scared".

Isomade":rcugyrtw said:
Thanks, he is a great dog and is literally a part of the family. He has no idea he is a dog :D . He is a bit timid if cows get after him. I sent him into a thicket a couple weeks ago to get a cow and she chased him back out. He came running to me and I said "go!". He just put his head down and offered a hand shake :lol: , his way of saying "daddy I'm scared".

He sounds like a great 4 legged family member ,probably one of the best behaved too . :lol:
I bet he is also wonderful with your kids as well. Get him playing frisbee right away ,if you haven't already .I have a feeling he will be a real pro at it . ;-)

3waycross":kuo5ddkl said:
My favorite Red bull calf. Out of a first calf heifer.

P1000076.JPG

several good looking calves in that picture and GREEN GRASS !!! been a long time since i've seen green grass

jed, thanks for starting this thread!!!
Iso, thanks for the inspiration !!; to finally figure out how to post a picture. I've never posted one before tonight.
3way, the pics you have posted on this page are absolutely amazing. The contrast; color of the tree's, cattle, grass etc. Good stuff!!!

jedstivers":ru0oqv3s said:

reminds me of a freind that took a job as a ranch manager that has several acres in cotton.
he said he wore his spurs when he drove the tractor so he would still feel like a cowboy.

Okey dokey, so we have TWO new picture posters this evening, yes? And we see that they both have dogs.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations to Isomade Kilmer and Ouachita! Get busy with those cameras guys and start building up those photobucket accounts!

Well, I got a new computer and haven't transferred the pics from the old one yet. Coming soon, along with some pics of my cattle (for all the pro's to give opinions on :cboy: )

Here is a recent one. This was caught out of our pond. We built the pond in 97' (before we built the house :D )

IMG_0387.jpg

Good golly miss molly, if this keeps on workin for me, I'm gonna be havin me some fun for awhile :banana: Thank ya kindly :tiphat:

Ouachita":yxxwtf5m said:
Well, I got a new computer and haven't transferred the pics from the old one yet. Coming soon, along with some pics of my cattle (for all the pro's to give opinions on :cboy: )

Here is a recent one. This was caught out of our pond. We built the pond in 97' (before we built the house :D )
IMG_0387.jpg

Good golly miss molly, if this keeps on workin for me, I'm gonna be havin me some fun for awhile :banana: Thank ya kindly :tiphat:

A mans got to have priorities

Latest posts