What I'm seeing today

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN":3qvulspz said:
how do you posts pictures?
Photobucket is what I use. I have a iPhone and just snap the picture and load it to photobucket then to here. However I can't figure out how to do it from my laptop, I can do stuff from my phone much easier than from a real computer.

Take two.....

2ndstorm2.jpg

These are all the down limbs & stuff from last weeks storm. We hadn't been able to amke much of a dent in the cleanup, now it's buried again. Not as much snow this time though. I sure hope this isn't indicative of the kind of winter we're going to have. :shock:

2ndstorm3.jpg

2ndstorm1.jpg

I would of posted pics of what I was seeing today but then the boss reads these forums and I might of got fired
looked like me and another guy were chasing snakes in a bean field with the combine :lol2: :lol2:
Thats our story and we are sticking to it :hide: :hide:

Well maybe not fired as I at least showed up to work sober

Great pics Jed. Please keep em coming. I just have one idea for ya...don't you have one certain employee who's job it could be to clean the tractor windshields every night. I think he would be good at it. :lol:

Isomade":1gf9hnf7 said:
Great pics Jed. Please keep em coming. I just have one idea for ya...don't you have one certain employee who's job it could be to clean the tractor windshields every night. I think he would be good at it. :lol:
Ha, there even dirtier looking out them all day. We're steady getting guys out of here so the ones of us remaining are pretty busy.

We don't level often, most fields are fixed to water and drain and once we get everything right we use the same rows/beds for years. The field I'm in now is on a farm I got last year and it has a lot to do to it. It's not a cotton field, just beans, rice or Milo is the best suited for it.

Latest posts